This is never going to end

On 5/3/2020 at 12:12 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

The virus has hardly killed anyone on a global scale- cars kill more.

That would not be the case if we had not locked down.

Edited by DaRoadrunner
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DeusExMachinaBKK said:

So sick of hearing people compare deaths from covid to crashes or whatever Yes, cars kill more people, except cars don’t follow you home and try to kill your family and friends or anyone to interact with directly or indirectly.

And that poster was a nurse as well!! Very concerning indeed!

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 12:36 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The numbers speak for themselves.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu

COVID-19: There have been approximately 244,122 deaths reported worldwide. In the U.S, 66,385 people have died of COVID-19, as of May 3, 2020.*

Flu: The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 12:29 PM, mauGR1 said:

If you are saying that the US is not stable, i may start to be worried.

It's not. 

The USA is a rapidly disintegrating, ex-super power.

Get used to it!

China and Russia are going to be THE new masters...…..sadly!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

China and Russia are going to be THE new masters...…..sadly!

Yeah. Sure. When does that happen. At the next pandemic? You are not thinking about the damage currently inflicted by China on global economies. There's a price to pay for that.

On 5/3/2020 at 12:19 PM, redwood1 said:

I dont think they can allow the Sweden anomaly...To continue to make all other countries look they are in overkill mode....

Look at sweden death toll, there experiment has not been without cost compared to the other nordic countries, swedens death toll is over the top. They also started out trying that in England until they realized it would destroy the health system.

• Like 2

I think we expats would have great problems returning to our respective countries as the costs of international flights will increase to stratospheric levels to the point that we could for the most part not return annually to our countries of origin if not to return permanently.

Just now, albertik said:

Do not trust Facebook, Google, YouTube.  They are heavily censored. Any opposing views will be considered

"misinformation" and as such will be removed from our platforms. Zuckerburg stated as much before a US senate hearing.  google is simply a surveillance tool for the Govt.  Wake up people. Please.

I'll probably get banned by Facebook soon, not too bothered as they refused to run my adverts for my cosmetics/health/essential oils website affiliate website.

• Like 1

Keep up the fight boys !   ( you know who's side i'm on )

I am going  to have a drink..........  ( yes, at home, no friends,  2 meters from Mrs Rumak, )

"Vee have our ways of knowing "   

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Yes, the technology exists to be unbelievably intrusive, and some nations are already using it, under the guise of "need to follow CV-19". None is a Western nation, but all have the capability.

Well actually...... 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52521526

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52529981?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/coronavirus&link_location=live-reporting-story