Video: Thank goodness for CCTV after little girl's mum claimed motorcyclist fled the scene

webfact

1 hour ago, cyril sneer said:

the mother must be devastated

Frankly, I would have thought the mother would have been ecstatic that her daughter had not received more serious injuries and was full of self recrimination.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, johng said:

I saw this incident on Thai Tv the other day   motorbike driver was totally  not at fault

in the report I saw they said the parents had left the little girl sleeping alone in the truck while they went to the market.

So if she doesn't suffocate, then she'll be run over. Prize parents. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Jeez' she was lucky .. Fair dues to the guy on the bike for stopping with out hesitation and carrying her out of the road .. 

He showed some quick reflex action there, could have been a lot worse.

he kicked down the stand and was off in an instant to pick her up and move her to safety.

Well done young man.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Frankly, I would have thought the mother would have been ecstatic that her daughter had not received more serious injuries and was full of self recrimination.

No no no no no. This is Thailand, where she neglected her daughter and then blamed someone else when the girl could have been injured. Perfectly normal behaviour in a country where no-one ever takes responsibility for their actions. It's always someone else's fault. Always.

Edited by Bangkok Barry
  • Like 2

It is a reality that adults are ultimately responsible for the safety and management of their little children and roaming pets.  

This case begs the questions:  Where is the child's guardian?  Who has taught the child concepts of safety near / upon roadways?