Exclusive: Amid Brexit impasse, Germany urges no-deal preparations - document

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

I wouldn't touch any USA imported processed food or drinks of any kind. It's all junk, leads to obesity and diabetes 2 and, for your information, it's got zero to do with 'remainers' in my case, it's all about keeping healthy.  

2 hours ago, stephenterry said:

I expect the shambles of the Tory government headed by a puppet PM to bungle any Brexit deal in similar incompetence as mismanaging the Corona virus.  Waste of space, IMO.

And waste of my time even considering further comment on this subject until the marvelous chlorine chicken deal with the USA comes to fruition.

Well good for you, nice to hear you take your health very seriously, but you did single out chlorinated chicken to be fair. I think we should all count our blessings that the EU doesn't do processed foods eh.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, puipuitom said:

Every person, who followed the real PM of teh UK, Dominic Cummins, should know, the only option is a No Deal Brexit. So be it. Donot forget to apply for your Schengen visa in time. And exchange your second house in the EU for a nice cottage in Northumberland or Cornwall ( as Wales or Scotland will not stay long together with England) 

After you saying "Do not forget to apply for your Schengen visa in time" you forgot to say 'na na na na na' honestly do you really think people are bothered about trivial things like a visa. This nonsense doesn't get any better does it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grumpy 4680 said:

WE won't be eating chicken, its going to be tasty Beef and Lamb from Aus and Kiwi again, which many anti brexit fans can not even remember before 1973.

Even the pro brexit have never tried Kiwi ????

1 hour ago, Peterphuket said:

Fact is that Unilever, a company 50% British, 50% dutch,  surely not one of the smallest, initially intended to stay in the Netherlands, has decided now to stay 100% in England.

That's wonderful, although given Brexit has cost us near on 200 Billion so far (The Economist) it ain't gonna make much difference is it.

The Germans realised a while back the Tory party had no intention of reaching a deal, when they sent the thick thug Frost to the table, to do the dictator of Britain -Dominic Cumming's- bidding. 

Who would have though the electing a cowardly, talentless, utterly idle, narcissistic old Etonian serial liar, in bondage to a heartless, arrogant career psychopath, and backed by millions from Moscow, could end so badly?

I guess we have to thank Corbyn for being the most unelectable party leader in British political history, as well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

Every person, who followed the real PM of teh UK, Dominic Cummins, should know, the only option is a No Deal Brexit. So be it. Donot forget to apply for your Schengen visa in time. And exchange your second house in the EU for a nice cottage in Northumberland or Cornwall ( as Wales or Scotland will not stay long together with England) 

Have you any evidence that Wales & Scotland will not stay together with our union, Wales voted to leave the EU, not that it matters as it was an UK vote, and the Scots were told in no uncertain terms that another indy ref was not going to happen, in case you missed it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

That's wonderful, although given Brexit has cost us near on 200 Billion so far (The Economist) it ain't gonna make much difference is it.

The Germans realised a while back the Tory party had no intention of reaching a deal, when they sent the thick thug Frost to the table, to do the dictator of Britain -Dominic Cumming's- bidding. 

Who would have though the electing a cowardly, talentless, utterly idle, narcissistic old Etonian serial liar, in bondage to a heartless, arrogant career psychopath, and backed by millions from Moscow, could end so badly?

I guess we have to thank Corbyn for being the most unelectable party leader in British political history, as well.

Does being so insulting help at all?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

It’s the blue passports and the 0.1%

fishing industry that really matters! 

BF784A26-D4F3-474D-B914-BDABE7CFBBC4.jpeg

The UK fishing industry must be important to the EU, they have done nothing but talk about it, however the EU have finally realised that waters around the UK, belong to the UK and have said themselves that EU boats do not have a right to fish them.

3 minutes ago, Loiner said:

It's all about our choice but the Remainers don't want us to have any of that. Its like they actually want all the rules, regulation and decisions to be concentrated with eurocrats in Brussels. No chlorinated chicken, no free range farm chicken, only homogenised eurochick from the same approved eurosources who brought us horsemeat lasagne.
They must have a touch of Stockholm Syndrome after 40 odd years of captivity to the EU.

Kevin Maguire called for another election during Skys press review this morning and was laughed into an ad break by Andrew Pearce and the host combined ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Indeed.

This is the best picture I've seen to tell you exactly who these two people are, devious crooks IMHO.

Not in fact "Only fools and horses", but would you buy a used car from CUMMINGS and Johnson. 

The Germans don't seem so keen.

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 14.18.07.png

Childish name calling with pictures now.????????

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

It’s the blue passports and the 0.1%

fishing industry that really matters! 

Yes the blue passports are very important and they are now here!! A shoddy result is the comment from many who have received them already. That's the problem of having them contracted to a French outfit who subbed it out to another bunch in darkest Poland with cheaper production costs, therefore a cheaper product.

They are our fish in our waters, not European. So why is it soooo important to the EU? It's even a smaller percentage of the EU economy, so why not walk away from it, saying "Fair play, they were always the UK fish we've been stealing for years."?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Does being so insulting help at all?

Yes 

I am telling the truth as I see it about two of the most despicable people in British public life. It is OF COURSE not a personal insult to you or any other Brexiteer.

You will note that I included Corbyn who was similarly controlled by Milne and McClusky.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Seen any of the polls from Scotland lately? No?

The majority want another referendum and a majority say they will vote to leave.

Thats the will of the people.

I thought you would be very supportive of that.

Deja vu strikes again. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Yes 

I am telling the truth as I see it about two of the most despicable people in British public life. It is OF COURSE not a personal insult to you or any other Brexiteer.

You will note that I included Corbyn who was similarly controlled by Milne and McClusky.

But you didn't call Jeremy names. Not fair.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Yes the blue passports are very important and they are now here!! A shoddy result is the comment from many who have received them already. That's the problem of having them contracted to a French outfit who subbed it out to another bunch in darkest Poland with cheaper production costs, therefore a cheaper product.

They are our fish in our waters, not European. So why is it soooo important to the EU? It's even a smaller percentage of the EU economy, so why not walk away from it, saying "Fair play, they were always the UK fish we've been stealing for years."?

Because the French do not want to ever change their habits and their governments are actually quiet scared of all those strikes.  As for Spain, their fishermen will fish anywhere they can, catch all they can and often fish where they're not supposed to and catch what they're not allowed. Neither the French or Spannish care about fish stocks, the environment or over fishing; or territorial waters etc. They are just interested in doing what they want to do.

For the French "it's their culture"; for the Spanish would be interesting to know who owns their fishing fleets as it's more an industrial approach.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, puipuitom said:

Yeah sure. You might find several more member states don't stay long in the EU, Euro scam.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Can you prove your allegations that Russia are backing the current UK PM or any of his advisors?

We'll assume it's just another fantasy then.

The fact die hard traditional Labour areas voted Conservative should tell you all you need to know about Corbyn,

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Seen any of the polls from Scotland lately? No?

The majority want another referendum and a majority say they will vote to leave.

Thats the will of the people.

I thought you would be very supportive of that.

Actually I support democracy. That would mean any massive decision taken for a country is taken by it's elected government, who are elected and reimbursed to make such decisions.

If they felt the decision was so fundamental and important in its consequences, they wanted to consult the electorate, then advisory referendum could be held. But that shouldn't excuse the elected politicians from doing their job.

I don't support a small portion of an electorate, say about 4 or 5% demanding the right to make a decision that has serious impacts and consequences for the 100%. I don't consider that democracy. It's particular politicians manipulating certain parts of the electorate for their own political agendas.