how to stop dogs barking

2 hours ago, Logosone said:

Yah, I don't like these little yappers either. 

I’m not keen on Paris Hilton myself but that’s a bit extreme.

Any way, try the phone book..D for Dog Whisperer. It should take about the same time for the person that calms, placates and negotiates with the noisy dogs as it does for a Thai to learn to drive safely.

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

Easy for who? Is the OP expected to kill the dogs himself, and by what means?

We had some like that years ago, Some Thai got a bit upset and (it's not proven) put some treats with poison out . lost a dozen Soi dogs in the Village. 

Now we are waiting for Take Two. ????

4 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

My wife called out the police who told the neighbour to keep her dogs in the house overnight as "she controlled her dogs she had to keep them quiet between 10pm and 4am".

Curfew?

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 3:50 PM, Logosone said:

Great idea. I wonder if this will work on my Thai neighbour who burns his garbage as well.

Guess you have to stockpile your own and wait for the wind gods to blow his way. Then burn all that <deleted>. But wait until they have visitors

3 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

I find that a bullet right between the eyes works wonders if it is a local Soi dog....????????????????

Soyboy promoting the death of Soi dogs? The irony. These dogs have more right to be here than you.  

1 hour ago, chicowoodduck said:

I find that a bullet right between the eyes works wonders if it is a local Soi dog....????????????????

I was under the impression a farang owning a gun in Thailand was illegal.

14 hours ago, DaLa said:

I’m not keen on Paris Hilton myself but that’s a bit extreme.

Any way, try the phone book..D for Dog Whisperer. It should take about the same time for the person that calms, placates and negotiates with the noisy dogs as it does for a Thai to learn to drive safely.

Never?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pilotman said:

so the word 'black' can no longer be used in any context? How pathetic and how stupidly nonsensical.   The world has gone PC crazy.  

Please do not use the word PC while on your PC please...carry on..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NightSky said:

250baht from shoppeeeeee

f166d1d67f42b19b5fa361adc0475981

Noooo Solly  Mai dai--cannot!  Shopeeeeeeee no gooood..Must go Biiiggggg Ceeee Suuuppaaa-cenn-taaaahh

They hab Prooooo--mooooh--shuuuunnnn...just follow the sounds of blaring distorted speakers

On 6/23/2020 at 8:40 PM, Orton Rd said:

SIL lives on a posh Sansiri estate always nice and quiet and well looked after. Went round this week and it was bedlam, in the next street bloke starts breeding dogs and has 30. Many have complained but he just says it's his right to have so many dogs, unbearable racket even for Thai. Ultra sonic devices work for small dogs, they bark due to bordom idiot owners leave them out in the yards all day for 12 hours while they are at work.

use thai magic chicken ?

lovely replies as :  move, blabla

if you paid for the house...

if you lived peaceful till some dumb thai start a business like this, or a garage, or loud music, or...

Edited by Bender Rodriguez
  • Like 1