UK ready to quit EU on 'Australia terms' if no Brexit deal, Johnson says

rooster59

58 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Still No answer 

What I can't figure out is why would 3.7 million eu nationals choose to live in the UK instead of the EU , as the TVF eu members seem to be indicating that life is so much better in the eu

Life is so much better for the UK in the EU. No one is suggesting the standard of living is better in Romania, etc. 

Regarding residing, as I pointed out a larger percentage of the UK residents reside (will those rights soon be revoked?) In the EU, than vice versa. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, candide said:

I know you don't like percentages, but it's only 0.8% of EU-27 population.

There are only 1.24 million British people living in the EU, but it's  1.8% of UK population. ????

so you,re comparing the total of one country compared to 27 ? i see simple arithmetic isn,t one of your strong points.

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

Absolutely it was the voters, but without Johnson would they have enthusiastically have voted for anyone else leading the Tory Party, the Boris haters can scoff and ridicule at him as much as they like but he has proven he was/is the man for the job. It is totally unprecidented that northern Labour voters would vote Tory and that is the measure of the man.

Not sure how many "bogus" MPs were replaced, but Boris turned split parliament of ditherers to a parliament that knows which direction it is heading. 

Let's face it, a dog could have won against Corbyn, an utterly ineffectual leader.

The game has changed down with Keir taking over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bannork said:

Life is so much better for the UK in the EU. No one is suggesting the standard of living is better in Romania, etc. 

Regarding residing, as I pointed out a larger percentage of the UK residents reside (will those rights soon be revoked?) In the EU, than vice versa. 

I can understand why UK nationals are living in different parts of the EU, weather being the main reason winters in Scotland verus winters in Spain no contest really but 3.7 million EU nationals can't be choosing UK over the EU because of the UK weather

7 minutes ago, bannork said:

Let's face it, a dog could have won against Corbyn, an utterly ineffectual leader.

The game has changed down with Keir taking over.

Keir Starmer has already split the Labour Party, Labour will never win another election untill they get rid of all their infighting, too many parts of Labour are pulling in different directions, they always will, there are too many factions all trying to achieve different goals. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

I can understand why UK nationals are living in different parts of the EU, weather being the main reason winters in Scotland verus winters in Spain no contest really but 3.7 million EU nationals can't be choosing UK over the EU because of the UK weather

It's the fish and chips.

• Haha 1

Just now, bannork said:

Excellent, Tony Blair won 3 elections.

Tony Blair was more right wing than the Tories, the only thing left about Labour at the time was John Prescotts left hook on the 'egg man'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vinny41 said:

as the TVF eu members seem to be indicating that life is so much better in the eu

Must be something like the many proclaiming that  so much things are better in their homeland, or other countries, but still staying  in Thailand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1