90 day reporting.

5 minutes ago, apetryxx said:

Did mine at HH immigration last week and it was done then and there. Out the door in about 10 minutes after a sign in process downstairs. Told me there’s a seven day grace period.

I did mine in Samut Prakan immigration. Same thing 10 mins. 7 day grace period was informed as well. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, uksmdh said:

I thought we were still exempt until 31 July and further instructions are issued?

Yes, but Immigration still proceed the application for those who wish to do as before.

• Like 2

This topic and many other posts just show how much expats trust the Thai government, we all know there is an amnesty until the 31st this month, but still many still do their 90 day reporting.

No one distrusts the Thai government more than me, but I am not frightened of any of their IOs, I will not make any 90 day reports until the amnesty is over, and if any IOs tell me I should have reported last June, they will hear me loud and clear.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, apetryxx said:

Did mine at HH immigration last week and it was done then and there. Out the door in about 10 minutes after a sign in process downstairs. Told me there’s a seven day grace period.

When doing it in person there's a 7 days grace period. Not when doing it online. 

17 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

This topic and many other posts just show how much expats trust the Thai government, we all know there is an amnesty until the 31st this month, but still many still do their 90 day reporting.

No one distrusts the Thai government more than me, but I am not frightened of any of their IOs, I will not make any 90 day reports until the amnesty is over, and if any IOs tell me I should have reported last June, they will hear me loud and clear.

People might stay close to their immigration office and have no problems spending a few minutes doing the 90 days report even if they officially don't have to. Who cares about your reasons for not doing the report? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

People might stay close to their immigration office and have no problems spending a few minutes doing the 90 days report even if they officially don't have to. Who cares about your reasons for not doing the report? 

No need to be so nasty about it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Dont think its about trust but knowing starting 1 Aug immigration is going to be packed with customers. Doing it now is smart. Did mine on 2 July and took maybe 5 minutes.

Edited by pmarlin
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Why wait, when it is so easy to do it now,when the IO are quiet, it's going

to be pandemonium when they finally open up again.

regards Worgeordie

I am not so sure there will be pandemoium when they finally open up again, there is 7 days before and 10 days after, or something like that.

Regards. Poss.

57 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Thanks for telling us all 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes

But some take longer than 3 days for approval.

Have you gone onto the reporting site to check the status of you application. Not all offices send an email.

I thought that there was an amnesty on 90 day reports til the end of July.

My two cents:  do your 90-day check by mail/post! 

I don't want to get that silly message from the website saying I should go to my Immigration Office again (after filling in every field of the application).  And I don't want to see the crowds as CW. 

Go to the photocopy shop and post office two weeks in advance and sleep like a baby.  Has worked every time, without a hitch.

Did my 90 day this week and extension.

Sailed through at Chonburi.

Why wait?  Just because you can?

Seems like a dumb reason when the place is not crowded now, but probably will be the next few months.

Edited by bkk6060

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Why wait, when it is so easy to do it now,when the IO are quiet, it's going

to be pandemonium when they finally open up again.

regards Worgeordie

I have never seen so many doing 90 day reports at Chiang Watanna.  In mid June at 1015 or so there were still more than 90 in a queue of over 200 with no available seating.  Quiet it is not.  Most people do not read this forum or immigration web sites and expect a good percentage have no knowledge they are not actually required now.  

19 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I skipped mine back in April due to the stay at home order unless it was something you had to do. It did not have to be done so I did not do it. I cannot do online reports and the going to the post office to mail it then would of been the same.

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Also by mail.

regards Worgeordie

Yes. Also to complete the story. If it is your first 90 day report it needs to be done in person. My first ever in 8 years will need to be done in person post amnesty.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Did my 90 day this week and extension.

Sailed through at Chonburi.

Seems like a dumb reason when the place is not crowded now, but probably will be the next few months.

No offense but we keep getting this from places like Jomtien where imm office is in some cases a stones throw for farang.

For MANY others it's a day wasted due distance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes. Also to complete the story. If it is your first 90 day report it needs to be done in person. My first ever in 8 years will need to be done in person post amnesty.

Same here, just hoping they extend the amnesty by 1 more month then I can do it mid-august at the same time as my extension.

1 trip per year to CW is enough for me (though the BTS extension should make the trip there a lot better)

Edit: Thinking about it, according to recent news I might have to visit both CW offices to do the Extension & 90 days, that should be fun ????  

Edited by Mike Teavee

2 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Same here, just hoping they extend the amnesty by 1 more month then I can do it mid-august at the same time as my extension.

1 trip per year to CW is enough for me (though the BTS extension should make the trip there a lot better)

My guess is the "one we skip" due to amnesty will be due 90 days from one we skipped. So in my case I could of gone June 16. If amnesty ends July 31 ......I will report ~ sept 16. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

My guess is the "one we skip" due to amnesty will be due 90 days from one we skipped. So in my case I could of gone June 16. If amnesty ends July 31 ......I will report ~ sept 16. 

That's my guess also, the one I skipped was May 19th & I'm planning to get my extension 30 days before it's due which will be August 19th so more or less exactly when it would be due if those are the rules ????  

7 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

That's my guess also, the one I skipped was May 19th & I'm planning to get my extension 30 days before it's due which will be August 19th so more or less exactly when it would be due if those are the rules ????  

Logically only way possible. However anything possible in this country we live in and love. 

• Like 2