Trump blasts "left-wing cultural revolution" at Mount Rushmore

rooster59

47 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

He has absolutely no chance of winning and you know that! We Independents will make sure of it November 3 rd.

As much as I hope you are right, don't take anything for granted.

Trump seems be a Svengali figure for his base

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Dap said:

How bout raising a few statues to the taliban? 

Why not a Mount Rushmore 2...with, in order of appearance:

Democrat would be president Joe Biden sleeping in his basement

Republican greatest president Donald Trump holding a bible

Global peacemaker and Jared Kushner emailing his buddy benevolent prince MBS

Taliban leader Mullah Omar on his motorcycle giving the finger to the three others

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, simon43 said:

I'm not American, no great interest in US politics.  But I'd bet $10 that Trump will win the next election hands down!  I think that there is a huge silent majority who will vote for him in November....

And the depressing thing is, it seems like if you could build an opposition leader from scratch that is capable of losing the election, it would be Biden. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

It was nice to see VP creepy Joe come out of his basement and stutter confused incoherent words for a few minutes

It wasn't even ground hog day. 

Being locked up in the basement certainly didn't increase his mental acuity, though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, teatime101 said:

I didn't suggest anything. Simply pointing out that a very long history was erased by building the monument.

Long history of what, a rock?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

45 will bend over backwards to protect statues of dead Confederate traitors, but couldn't care less about protecting live American troops who volunteer to go into harm's way on behalf of the nation.

His absolute inaction and total lack of concern about Bountygate has lost whatever support he might have had still in the rank and file of the enlisted. He lost the Officer Corps and the Joint Chiefs, plus retired 4-stars, long ago. Rather than having their backs as a real Commander-in-Chief would have, he's stuck a knife in our troops' backs. That has not gone unnoticed. He's erased the DEV in DEVGRU and gone with just GRU (Unit 29155).

Of course he probably still has his Never Served Tacticool Mall Ninjas.

As for his "speech", he even bored his base with his comatose delivery of racist Stephen Miller's usual pabulum, though he did let us know the word 'totalitarian' seems now to have 27 syllables.

And you believe this CNN garbage. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3