Wife always getting angry and short tempered..

8 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

You are right on the first part of your post

to succeed or to fail in a relashionship it often (But not all the time)

it needs to be two, and the wrong are often shared.

I disagree with your second part.

How can you be sure that your partner will be here and do the right thing 

when it will be needed, particularly when you become aged and dependant?

Unfortunately a lot of examples where the wife\gf just left, leaving the poor

old soul with his pant full  of s.,,t to clean, or she becomes abusive in everyway.

And marry someone thinking already she should do a good home help for yours

old days doesn't sound very rewarding for her, i mean are you just trying to save

the money and avoiid to hire someone to do the dirty job when the time is coming?

Well that second part comes down to what I've said here many times.

A huge age difference is always going to be an issue down the road.

You aren't or at least shouldn't be thinking of your hopefully loving partner as some kind of health care insurance.

But if your relationship is based on a financial transaction, as, let's not kid ourselves, the much older man with the young partner is, I think all bets are off.

If you have a wife/partner roughly your age, and you have adult kids, not rug rats, yeah the family will take care of you if things go south in later life.

But don't expect that 20 something to start changing your diapers, that aint gonna happen, you're on your own!

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

But your relationships didn't last long.

What's the longest, 5 years?

10 years mate, is quite a long time. I am just not into those relationships where the guy pays it all and the girl does nothing. That is for guys like you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

10 years mate, is quite a long time. I am just not into those relationships where the guy pays it all and the girl does nothing. That is for guys like you. 

You told me just recently that you have this wonderful full life here, businessman, plenty of money and you are only on here all day because you work IT so always infront of a PC. Yet here you are on here at weekends too, so do you also work at weekends?what happened to the great life? Now you're admitting you never even want to share the wealth and do not give your other half any money?? Sorry mate, but you're just another fraud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

OK i red most of comments and just see im not the only one (i already know) with woman issues.

The OP now also finds out. Yes, menopause can change the woman and Hormon Replacement Treatment could be an answer. 

You know, also men have it! Then its called andropause.

A cerebral infarction can also cause changes and you can have one without knowing.

My Mom (rip) had one, only noticed by her, as she was seeing all cars with one broken light.

I have seen people change as they fall on her head. Amazing was a college who went ice skating, felt with his head on the ice, went in coma, came back out, but he changed in his ways. It was another , new person. Also other colleges loosing their marriage, as they changed when falling on their head.

But even then when all is "normal" , you see many people divorce.

In that normal, you can have sleeping apnea. You dont know until a point. You stop breathing while sleeping and your body kicks in when it happens. It effects your mind and body in the long run.

When i found out, mouth was dry every morning at one point, went to doc. Hospital, test, had more then 40 stops in the night breathing. Now i sleep with machine. I do feel less tired, but it had already affected me for maybe long time but all goes graduatly down and up again, but then you are also getting older. So going up with machine, but getting older going down again. Probably spent 13 years to find out.

With women you can have issues from the past, ok not only women, but mostly they keep running around with it in their mind and can not coop with it. They really can get crazy.

Like not being able to have a kid or loosing a breast with cancer or not having or too much sex. Mayor impact on the woman and can affect them long time.

Or just a nasty (suppressed) memory pop up at a certain moment and then affect big time. Conscious or sub conscious. Secrets are also not good for a woman, they cant live and coop with that and change.

As a partner you CANT talk about issues to your woman, only a stranger can or better a gay guy.

I still dont know why my wife wanted a divorce, but seeing around me, i saw many guys divorcing, so  i put it on a disease, like 30-ties disease, as many had that age and divorced. I felt somehow "normal".   

I saw a docu of Nigerian way of life. The women sometimes started to be nasty and making a fight.

They did it on purpose, you get angry and hit your woman. That was a confession of the man he still loved her! I was flabbergasted, but it came out of their own mouth in interviews.

If you didnt hit, then you didnt care for her??!!

Could it be women need that from ancient way of our lives? Making fights and you need to stop that anyhow? We are too soft nowadays, as the women wanted it that way?

Relations can be difficult and you can always be flabbergasted at one point in what is happening.

And the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind  

i look forward to the sequel........

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, 473geo said:

First time we were putting a barbwire fence up and I was pulling the wire tight but it snagged and I snapped/shouted at my wife to free it because if the wire had slipped it could have caught her up in the recoil

Second time I suggested we buy my son a guitar, I wanted to provide a possible alternative to playing games on the phone. It was suggested he did not want a guitar. My son is very cautious about spending money, I thought my wife should be encouraging the purchase of the guitar, so I got a strop on, and got my way. But did not enjoy the experience, I prefer sensible discussion.

Those are the only disagreements you ever had? No arguments apart from those?

1 minute ago, Logosone said:

Those are the only disagreements you ever had? No arguments apart from those?

That's it - we discuss almost everything that concerns the two of us and our family, where necessary, not the the trivial things, while we may approach something with differing ideas, we are both relaxed, solutions are easily found and agreed, in general we both want to maintain and steadily improve our situation, both fully appraised of our financial situation, so we are together in our thinking, we know each other well enough now to ask the right question to get the answer we anticipate ????

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 473geo said:

That's it - we discuss almost everything that concerns the two of us and our family, where necessary, not the the trivial things, while we may approach something with differing ideas, we are both relaxed, solutions are easily found and agreed, in general we both want to maintain and steadily improve our situation, both fully appraised of our financial situation, so we are together in our thinking, we know each other well enough now to ask the right question to get the answer we anticipate ????

Do you both spend your evenings watching repeats of Star Trek?

15 minutes ago, 473geo said:

You need to go on Thailand’s version of Mr & Mrs

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

You need to go on Thailand’s version of Mr & Mrs

My wife was quite shy when I met her, I like to think I have grown her confidence, but a TV appearance would be a step too far I think

3 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Amazing.

Well you see there is a more convenient time for other things, when the children are at school, we have done the morning cattle rounds, showered, and are full of energy ????

No need to wait until it is dark and we are tired after a long day

Gotta be adaptable guys

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, 473geo said:

My wife was quite shy when I met her, I like to think I have grown her confidence, but a TV appearance would be a step too far I think

Not at all, you should be on the BBC, ARD, and CBS.

Three arguments in fourteen years, raising children with a woman from a cultural background very different to your own, there should be a very serious investigative series of some kind.

One would think you have different views about a lot of things, but only 3 arguments in 14 years. 

It's quite an amazing story. I would watch the documentary.

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2020 at 3:04 PM, Brunolem said:

Have you thought about contacting NCCxxxx in Hua Hin?

The man has a ton of experience with women, which he regularly shares on this forum...

The man is a true swordsman, its true. That is one poster I WOULD listen to when it comes down advice on the fairer sex. Where is he anyway, 'busy' no doubt.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

And to marry someone thinking already she should do a good home help for yours

old days doesn't sound very rewarding for her, i mean are you just trying to save

the money and avoid to hire someone to do the dirty job when the time is coming?

Have you shared with ''life project'' point of view with her already? She agrees with it?

Or you prefer to keep the surprise untill the last moment?

I provided my step-daughter with a home, food and a university education (from age 11, she's 22 now).

She says she'll take care of me in my old age.

I have an 8 year old son as a backup plan.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I took over 6 months of therapy every day at Lanna hospital,before i could sort of walk

again,and all the time she was by my side, yes your beloved could walk away and leave

you covered in sh!t , you just have to be lucky enough to find one that wont, and it works

both ways, i am sure she knows that i would do everything for her.

regards worgeordie

As long as you're still providing all the money, why would she walk away?

I do not know if someone from the forum has already said it because I have read a few comments, but the question that arises from me, do you not think that it is simply exhausted and that it has no fault of the situation? A simple lack of vitamins has many effects on the psyche.

I recommend that you also look at this aspect of your problem.

55 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Yep. 7-8 years at least.

From my experience i think for you the decision is now or in 10 years

(When the 8 yo reach 18)

the worst for them is between 12\13 and 17\18

they surely don't want to have the separation of the parents

added to their usual teenage problems

I don't want to influence you, but 10 years can be very very long

when you are with the wrong half, plus i don't now how old you are

now but with 10 years more at your counter, will you be still able to

take a new start in good conditions ? 

18 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Yes, always 2 sides to the story which is rarely reflected here... 

I've never found there to be two sides to a relationship story.

Women only ever take, that's the reality of life.

I've known many really nice guys, friendly, intelligent, good company..

Women only ever took from them.

The only guy I ever met that took from woman was a complete violent psycho.

Women really loved him.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2