More music stars change their 'unacceptable' names

snoop1130

27 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

British dance music DJ Joey Negro is to drop his "unacceptable" stage name and instead go by his real name, Dave Lee

So the black lives matter thingy is working i can see...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tifino said:

this'll really make The Black Sorrows cringe

Wait I thought it was the Black Crows.  What about Boy George and Culture Club, I find his name Boy offensive, as thats what the white man called his slaves....just saying

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Most hip hop from the 80's and 90's will need to be removed from history based on the lyrics alone. 

Frequent use of the N word, calling women the B word, denigrating homosexuals, glorifying misogyny, patriarchy etc.

Or does the fact they are mostly black artists mean this gets a pass?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Wait I thought it was the Black Crows.  What about Boy George and Culture Club, I find his name Boy offensive, as thats what the white man called his slaves....just saying

image.jpeg.7f799885ea72ed5c11b55ff0b9441e60.jpeg 

image.jpeg.41baa0e93a9b650747bed3fbb886aac6.jpeg

Edited by tifino
  • Like 1

There's also Whitesnake, and I won't even mention Snow White and her contempt for the dwarf minority!

Color names should be cancelled altogether because they only cause pain.

Why not just use adjectives such as dark, or light, and similar?

Life would be so much better for everybody...

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

I think that the Bible, the Quran, and the Jewish book should all be banned, as they contain many references to slavery, and even offer advice on how to keep and treat slaves (badly).

Burn them all then ban the  religions,  topple  all statues of them etc etc

Time to dig up the handprints and the stars placed along Hollywood Blvd. Commemorating the success of Musicians and actors and such.  If they must change there names to something acceptable then all prior mention needs to go as well.  What a bunch of Snowflake, feeble minded individuals we have in this world that just can not move forward from the past and leave history with just a side note.  Instead they believe they must change it all or never have fans again.  What a bunch of whining sniveling babies there are.  Lady Antebellum changed there name to a name already in use by a singer for over 40 years Lady A, and then threatened to sue her if she did not change her name....now that's flicking the booger down the road isn't it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lady-antebellum-lawsuit-lady-a_n_5f065102c5b63a72c33cbe7d?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmluZy5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKBTLOnshUCk2dTg84arcl5N2Cp7K8StzypbwDcKNiDncySD8vGgYs4J8jInFpWKMMSQPaKmrOxyF2ysY9MOVtidpTBLykur3TykkQ9yZja5MzgIspRB6d52U3KLGTlAtW8dXSPyBTGKewczTwNZSP4uO-imdTYxcNWCA3lekgCb

• Thanks 1