Trading accounts in Thailand or SEA - anyone know about options?

So, normally I'd search my way to things like this - but here its very hard getting a good overview.

I know SCB has several options that includes foreigners, but there seems to be a minimum of 300.000 baht?

http://www.scbs.com/en/open-account

What I am looking for is somewhere to trade local stock, with a small amount to learn & get a "feel" of the local market ????

(Plus picking up some miner shares here too, before they really skyrocket!)

I remember talking to Krungsri Bank of Ayudhya about something similar, I found the various products were very restrictive (probably protective for the Thais)

I was looking for a bit more freedom to invest, speculate etc.

I think one of the requirements was to have a work visa???, I only had the Marriage type NON O

so I'm still interested, if anyone has more info 

I've got a work permit - at least for a month or two, after all of this s**t happening globally I feel like living on trading & recurring income ONLY... We'll see.

Been thinking about Krungshri, will try to look into it & come back with an update if its possible ????

For SCB they did not seem to be restrictive really, its just that they need foreigners to sign of papers at the Pinklao branch - will probably also try to check there if the 300k is the only option with SCB.

The first team that gets a trading app past the SET here will make a killing...