Woman, ‘drunk’ after business is embezzled, tries to ram pedestrians

webfact

16 hours ago, ukrules said:

No they're not. Serial killers, mass murderers and terrorists are the worst scum of the earth.

You've got to get things into perspective.

It would  appear she was trying  to achieve recognition  in at  least 2 of those categories!

If she made it a regular event  perhaps  3 !

17 hours ago, robblok said:

Sure sigh how aggressive alcohol makes some people 

Alcohol takes away your inhibitions, aka, if you are normally a funny happy person, when drunk you tend to be happier and funnier, but if you are normally a sour individual and aggressive these are the people to start fights in pubs when drunk and are no fun to be around at all.  There have been clinical experiments about this.  Alcohol can remove your inhibitions...great for some, bloody horrendous for others

• Like 1

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Wishuda’s father reportedly said that she was stressed due to her business being embezzled to the tune of millions of baht. She then drank too much alcohol and left, he added.

Hope she enjoys her stay in prison to reflect on her actions... no sympathy.

You lost everything, get drunk at home and stay there !

3 minutes ago, RareDingo said:

Alcohol takes away your inhibitions, aka, if you are normally a funny happy person, when drunk you tend to be happier and funnier, but if you are normally a sour individual and aggressive these are the people to start fights in pubs when drunk and are no fun to be around at all.  There have been clinical experiments about this.  Alcohol can remove your inhibitions...great for some, bloody horrendous for others

Yea i know same goes for other drugs, alcohol is not unique in this. Though weed seems to make everyone equally happy and (hungry). 

Also same for steroids, some people have no problems while others get aggressive. Still does happen less then with alcohol Not many fights at gyms while plenty of fights at bars. 

They should ban people from drinking or do any other drug if they can't handle it. 

1 hour ago, hobz said:

What about people who drive when they are tired or angry?

I'm 100% sure that I can drive better after smoking a joint or drinking a few beers than someone who is tired or angry.

People who think they can drive better after using drugs or alcohol surely have no concept on the effect that these have on your body and  ability to drive

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ukrules said:

No they're not. Serial killers, mass murderers and terrorists are the worst scum of the earth.

I would add pedophiles to that list. Usually men, especially priests or similar who are in a position of trust.  They abuse, usually sexually very young children.  A lot of the abused are scared for life.

Words cannot describe how vile these creatures are.  Death is too good for them. Castrate them then lock them up in solidarity confinement for the rest of their lives.

2 hours ago, Wiggy said:

I saw the whole thing on Thai TV. At least three attempted murder charges and definitely one for the motorcyclist she deliberately ran into the central reservation, causing a collision. And others for driving at police officers and pedestrians, albeit not at speed. I said to my wife right at the start that you could see this was going to go on and on and the police could've shot at the tyres. They had numerous chances as the car was stationary a lot of the time with officers standing next to it (one even climbed onto the roof, but she drove away again forcing him to scramble off - ludicrous actions by the police). As a result, it went on for a considerable amount of time and a lot of pain and damage could've been avoided. At least three police officers should be sacked for dereliction of duty . But TIT, and as stated above, a few wais later and a basket of Brand's essence for the police and all is well again.

If she was driving a Toyota Yaris I'm sure they wouldn't have hesitated at shooting of the tires.

2 hours ago, robblok said:

If you can't get a taxi then you don't drink. That is a really bad excuse.  But in general taxi's enough in BKK or Pattaya. You even got grab car that you can use.

But if you can't get a taxi then sleep near your bar or don't drink. Your drinking is not more important than the safety of others. 

However, months ago prime minister say "if you drunk ,then drive slowly", so ok to be drunk, but must drive slowly.

4 hours ago, Wiggy said:

I saw the whole thing on Thai TV. At least three attempted murder charges and definitely one for the motorcyclist she deliberately ran into the central reservation, causing a collision. And others for driving at police officers and pedestrians, albeit not at speed. I said to my wife right at the start that you could see this was going to go on and on and the police could've shot at the tyres. They had numerous chances as the car was stationary a lot of the time with officers standing next to it (one even climbed onto the roof, but she drove away again forcing him to scramble off - ludicrous actions by the police). As a result, it went on for a considerable amount of time and a lot of pain and damage could've been avoided. At least three police officers should be sacked for dereliction of duty . But TIT, and as stated above, a few wais later and a basket of Brand's essence for the police and all is well again.

What’s Brand’s essence?

Have I missed something at Lotat?

4 hours ago, hobz said:

I'm 100% sure that I can drive better after smoking a joint or drinking a few beers than someone who is tired or angry.

i will agree to the pot but not the beer ...     beer is drinking and driving  even in small amounts   (before u say i only meant 1 or 2     )

18 hours ago, robblok said:

Id bet you that more people get killed by drunk car drivers then by serial killers. 

But sure there are people who are worse but we are talking about normal people who are so selfish they decide that drinking and driving is ok and with it start risking the lives of other people. I feel they certainly are scum. 

Not surprised that you see it differently. 

But you smoke/d dope, that stuff stays in your system for a long time, do you not drive for 30 days after a puff....?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324315

5 hours ago, hobz said:

A ridiculous statement to make.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ukrules said:

You've got to get things into perspective.

People getting drunk and trying to hit innocent pedestrians with the risk of killing some of them , can be classified as serial killers and some terrorists have used trucks in the past to do the excact same thing so i think YOU should get things into perspective . 

5 hours ago, hobz said:

That's what a lot of people that drink or smoke think , they think they are schumacher but in fact your the same as tired or angry people , same chance of braking to late or speeding . 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Wiggy said:

... I said to my wife right at the start that you could see this was going to go on and on and the police could've shot at the tyres. They had numerous chances as the car was stationary a lot of the time with officers standing next to it (one even climbed onto the roof, but she drove away again forcing him to scramble off - ludicrous actions by the police). ...

But it was a late model, red-plate, all black, heavily tinted-window Mercedes Benz. No cop is going to endanger his career by loosing off a shot at those expensive 20" low-profile tires, are they? It's in their Dummies Guide to Traffic Stops under the "How to avoid the 'Do you know who I am?!'" scenario.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Should be charged with multiple Attempted Murder charges but won't happen; it will be all Wai's, paying for damage and a large contribution to the Police Tea Caddy !

Could be the brakes fault?  well, ok, at least the fault of the booze........

1 hour ago, ifmu said:

i will agree to the pot but not the beer ...     beer is drinking and driving  even in small amounts   (before u say i only meant 1 or 2     )

Try smoking pot and then drive in Australia you end up

with a big fine and lose your license for a number of 

months and loss of demerit points.

18 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Should be charged with multiple Attempted Murder charges but won't happen; it will be all Wai's, paying for damage and a large contribution to the Police Tea Caddy !

Wasn't her fault. The bad alcohol did it.

22 hours ago, robblok said:

People who drink and drive (or use other drugs then alcohol) are the worst scum of the earth. Endangering people for their own selfish pleasure.

I am all for using any drug people want as long as they don't bother others or operate a vehicle. 

Absolutely ridiculous statement!