Steve Bannon, key to Trump's rise, pleads not guilty to border-wall fraud charges

webfact

I always wondered why The Great Wall of Trump is not finished yet.

Now i start to understand.

maga(make America gullible again.

I am not disappointed in Trump and his associates ,they merely performed as expected.

Sure he is only suspected of a crime but a good thing he was caught.

America does not need minor changes,time for a hard reset!

40 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Maybe allowing another Trump confederate to escape the law wasn't a message Trump wants to send with less than 100 days to the election

"He is a good man and he is being treated unfairly.  Very unfairly."  The fans love his pixie dust.

Lock him up.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Is this the same "brilliant Ms Loomer" who believes in the QAnon conspiracy theory that Democratic party leaders are part of a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles and cannibals?

Oops - it in fact isn't. I was getting her mixed up with Georgia congressional nominee Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is a supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory and who Trump called a “future Republican Star” and “a real WINNER!”

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

21 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Oops - it in fact isn't. I was getting her mixed up with Georgia congressional nominee Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is a supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory and who Trump called a “future Republican Star” and “a real WINNER!”

I think Loomer is the one that refuses uber if its a muslim driver and after 2000 refugees drowned she wished for another 2000 to drown.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Is this the same "brilliant Ms Loomer" who believes in the QAnon conspiracy theory that Democratic party leaders are part of a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles and cannibals?

ah Mr T likes QAnon, he has endorsed them

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Curious though as that AG Barr must approve the arrest of Bannon. And Barr will protect Trump associates if directed.

Maybe allowing another Trump confederate to escape the law wasn't a message Trump wants to send with less than 100 days to the election

The explanation may just be that Barr think it's time to protect his own ass.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump is already trying to put distance between himself and Bannon, but he needs to be careful. 

Bannon was intimately involved in Trump’s campaign and early administration, he’s also named in the (Republican lead) Senate report as having committed crimes against the US in the 2016 election.

I smell a book deal coming to a swamp near you....

• Like 1