Trump denies report that he spoke disparagingly of U.S. war dead

snoop1130

32 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Is that the same John Bolton the DT fanbase was branding a delusional liar a few months ago?  So his “I didn’t hear that” is yet another of those lies, right?

I don't know. You'd have to ask the people saying that. What do YOU think of his credibility on the matter?

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Credo said:

That  is about as insightful as saying I didn't hear a tree fall in the forest so it didn't really fall.   As Bolton said "I am not saying he didn't say it".

Nice but, Bolton says he was there for that conversation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Back in 2017When Trump and Kelly, visited his sons grave.

• I don't get it. What was in it for them?" Trump was said to have asked retired Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly, who later became Trump's chief of staff, as the two stood beside 1st Lt. Robert Kelly's grave at Arlington National Cemetery in 2017.

• One of Kelly's friends who is a retired four-star general told The Atlantic that Trump "can't fathom the idea of doing something for someone other than himself."

Two generals have no doubt what Trump said. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-don-t-get-it-trump-questioned-why-retired-gen-john-kelly-s-son-gave-his-life-fighting-in-afghanistan-on-a-memorial-day-visit-to-his-grave/ar-BB18GIir?li=BBnbcA1

With trumps comments so heinous I can’t react with a like for your post let me say I appreciate your posting of his  heinous behavior he’s an embarrassment and unfit to sit in the position of potus personally I feel he is unfit to walk among us and should be locked away that will be determined once he’s run off and no longer has the legal protection the position of potus brings what a disgrace of a human beeing

• Like 2