PM impressed with proposals by business honchos to boost economy

rooster59

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"All the businessmen and entrepreneurs' opinions were amazing. The government should meet with these honchos who have expertise in each business in society and I believed that my decision to hold a discussion with them was right," he said. "I am very impressed with their well-prepared proposals, as they were very interesting."

Good god alive.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, rooster59 said:

I believed that my decision to hold a discussion with them was right," he said. "I am very impressed with their well-prepared proposals, as they were very interesting."

Wonder if this new experience of communication will expand to the students?

18 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"All the businessmen and entrepreneurs' opinions were amazing. The government should meet with these honchos who have expertise in each business in society and I believed that my decision to hold a discussion with them was right," he said. "I am very impressed with their well-prepared proposals, as they were very interesting."

On 9/4/2020 at 11:01 PM, JusticeGB said:

Uncle Tu please come to Pattaya and see all the shuttered shops and restaurants. Then you will realise how disastrously the Government's policies are effecting the tourist cities. 

Yes, he's had it from the honchos now get it from the hoes.