Brexit brinkmanship: EU orders UK to scrap plan for treaty breach, UK refuses

webfact

Just now, vogie said:

Anyone questioning the integrity of Michel Barnier is here secretly being filmed planning to use Ireland as a Brexit pawn. 

I said it before  you do not have good chess players....????, he is from education a diplomat & became so  minister , not as usual always lawyers become politicians …..

Next time learn  better chess playing , see it as so needed, in the Scottish / English negotiations for SC. independence

BTW  did MI5 or MI6 made this audio compilation  , as I don't know where the location was ...????

Also a long one about Verhofstadt is available , and he was aware of the filming few years back (it was more meant as a warning for U.K. )…… go hunt Vogie for it ….Google is your friend  …..it would learn you something  

6 minutes ago, david555 said:

I said it before  you do not have good chess players....????, he is from education a diplomat & became so  minister , not as usual always lawyers become politicians …..

Next time learn  better chess playing , see it as so needed, in the Scottish / English negotiations for SC. independence

BTW  did MI5 or MI6 made this audio compilation  , as I don't know where the location was ...????

Also a long one about Verhofstadt is available , and he was aware of the filming few years back (it was more meant as a warning for U.K. )…… go hunt Vogie for it ….Google is your friend  …..it would learn you something  

"Good chess players" we would need to be Gene Autry to negotiate with the EUs bunch of cowboys.

I doubt that J Arthur Rank was asked to produce it as it was being filmed secretly, and as for the location, probably The Wolfs Lair.

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

You could have this a long time ago already !….. just stand up and walk away from the " cherry's table"????  …., but no guts Haha

I don't think it is "no guts".
But some kind of agenda, everyone will found out soon.

The ones who will find this absurd have maybe a better idea about the reason(s) why they don't smash the door.

But except the usual "Haha" emoticon, pretty sure they won't let us know. 

1 minute ago, luckyluke said:

I don't think it is "no guts".
But some kind of agenda, everyone will found out soon.

The ones who will find this absurd have maybe a better idea about the reason(s) why they don't smash the door.

But except the usual "Haha" emoticon, pretty sure they won't let us know. 

Slowly slowly catchee monkee.????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Nice find,

a meaningless substitution of the "Haha" emoticon. 

You'd have to be an ancient British colonialist to understand it. Refers to British solders posted to the colonies who alleviated the boredom by catching monkeys.

50 minutes ago, vogie said:

C19 has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit, but having said that, you have the pleasure of coping with both. Bon chance.????

So.... you think U.K. does not have to cope with the consequences of Brexit ……,???? normally wait for 1 January ….. but as it stands now it could be much quicker .

Anyway mean time you sleep good by thinking this , but oh  gosh …..man , that awakening go hurt …..????

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, polpott said:

You'd have to be an ancient British colonialist to understand it. Refers to British solders posted to the colonies who alleviated the boredom by catching monkeys.

Fair enough.

However it still shows that no one has a concrete reason/opinion why the U.K. don't

smash the negotiation door, despite the Hard Brexiters beg for it.

Just now, luckyluke said:

Fair enough.

However it still shows that no one has a concrete reason/opinion why the U.K. don't

smash the negotiation door, despite the Hard Brexiters beg for it.

Not the British way. We prefer to close the door quietly and creep away without waking anyone.

38 minutes ago, david555 said:

You could have this a long time ago already !….. just stand up and walk away from the " cherry's table"????  …., but no guts Haha

Too many traitorous Remainers trying to sell us down the EU river unfortunately. Remember the 2019 Parliament? Fortunately Corbyn was deluded enough to think he could win a General Election so they're mostly gone now. Hence the change in approach.

4 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

As Johnson is showing that he is willing to renege on his own withdrawal agreement with the EU, I wonder how trustworthy the Japanese parliament will find him!

Unlike the EU. Who break their own laws as soon as it suits them. Or the EU member states that break EU treaties.

Nobody cares about Johnson clarifying a contradiction in the WA that could have compromised the GFA.

Japan has FTA's with the likes of Thailand (military D), Philippines (Duterte extra judicial killings), Malaysia (rampant corruption). They're not going to throw away billions in trade because Johnson is clarifying a minor point in an EU treaty. Especially during the current C19 crisis. Governments love to appear virtuous but ultimately it's all about money, much like some TV posters whose only real problem with Brexit is the fall in FX with the Baht.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, david555 said:

I suppose by chess players you mean underhanded scoundrels - well now it seems things have evened up a bit!  ????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, polpott said:

A few ho poloi parliamentarians and their backers who have been pushing for a hard Brexit from the outset so they can make a killing on the futures market are what I call traitors. And you have been royally mugged by them. Who's the traitor?

Yes, because the only way Rees Mogg could pay the rent was to bet against Britain and then destroy it ????.

Time for a new tin foil hat I think. :crazy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, polpott said:

Because they don't want to make it too obvious to their supporters that a hard Brexit is what they've wanted all along. They're trying to make the no deal Brexit all the EU's fault. Not hard with the simple souls that support them.

Thanks for this post.

You are the second one who comes with an opinion.