Trump holds campaign rally indoors despite coronavirus concerns

webfact

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

This "president" has American blood on his hands.

And a lot of it, and a lot more to come. Calculations are that by the year's end, there could be as many as 400,000 deaths in the USA, certainly if Trump keeps holding these rallies and adding new corona hot spots. If 95% of Americans wore masks when venturing outside, that simple thing alone could save up to 120,000 lives. You would think that the president wants to save those 120,000 lives and he'd push endlessly for everyone to wear a mask, but Trump says little to nothing about wearing wearing masks. Really makes you wonder what makes that man tick, although I have a pretty good idea.

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

He has some street smarts but in many ways he seems to be just dumb and cruel. Talking to Woodward as though he could outsmart him was really dumb. Talking about the virus as though it's nothing and having rallies and just spending so much time sitting around watching fox news is just dumb and cruel. 

Saying people can take responsibility for themselves would make sense if he was informing them fully of the risks. Maybe the participants are informed and they don't care. 

It is ironic that:

• those who bring in the majority of national income in terms of productive workers i.e. the coastal elites, as against old investors, are predominately democrat; and
  • those that would benefit from democrat policies in the middle of America through things such as  health care and getting a fair wage,  are predominately republicans.

It is very easy to get to these middle america people to fight against their own good, such as beneficial healthcare.

All you need to do is get to their pastors... the message is ingrained through them to hundreds and thousands just through one man

• Like 1

We will soon have it confirmed that half the population of USA are as stupid and moronic as Trump ! Corona virus doesn't exist as far as he is concerned. Tell that to the families over 100,000 dead people ! And I bet a lot of them will be voting for him. 

1 minute ago, jaiyen said:

We will soon have it confirmed that half the population of USA are as stupid and moronic as Trump ! Corona virus doesn't exist as far as he is concerned. Tell that to the families over 100,000 dead people ! And I bet a lot of them will be voting for him. 

one of the worst parts is that the people that did the hard work, like in SF that hunkered down to get it under control while others in outlying areas "Had a medical condition that prevents them from wearing masks" let it get out of control in their communities. 

So while services were opening up in the city center, these <deleted> were coming into the city to get services that had to be shut down in their own communities, bringing in their dumbass plague with them

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

Well if trump wants to reduce the number of republicans that vote for him he is going the right way about it. Just as long as he doesn't cause any panic.

I would never advocate a loss of a human soul, but this dumbassness is really testing my morals...

Edited by LeamchabangLarry
typo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I really dont see the point of preaching to the converted. These people are going to vote for trump no matter what he does or says.

Add a virus to the mix and it makes less sense.

The base buys into the rubbish no matter what he says, for the rest of us its just a platform that highlights the daily outrageous claims and lies..

He doesnt seem to realise the rubbbish he sprouts in the echo chamber of a rally gets fact checked and re-reported. and the rally didnt get him any more votes.

He has to do it.

It's his "fix", nothing more.

Then, all smacked up, back home to crouch on/behind Twitter.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jaiyen said:

Close to 200k now and that surely reflects an undercount.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I really dont see the point of preaching to the converted. These people are going to vote for trump no matter what he does or says.

Add a virus to the mix and it makes less sense.

The base buys into the rubbish no matter what he says, for the rest of us its just a platform that highlights the daily outrageous claims and lies..

He doesnt seem to realise the rubbbish he sprouts in the echo chamber of a rally gets fact checked and re-reported. and the rally didnt get him any more votes.

What is truly scary is that there appears to be some basis that there are a number of Americans to follow him. As an American, I find that very frightening to realize that such is possible. I know, should not come as a surprise in a country attacking science, attacking those who have knowledge after a lifetime of study. Americans seem incapable of understanding equal standing as citizens while also understanding that there are different levels of knowledge.