Trump moved to military hospital after COVID-19 diagnosis

rooster59

6 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Good move, an abundance of caution.

I agree, and KEEP ON moving... From where he'll be resting "finally"  Trump can look UP - as opposed to looking DOWN - and see the faces of droves of faithful followers offering thoughts and prayers. Much better perspective than standing in front of the world tribunal to explain crime against humanity. If all goes well (wink wink) - in spite of all the havoc it has created on this planet, as an American I am going to ask 46 Biden to grant this virus a pardon.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The move to a military hospital tends to indicate Trump's condition is more serious than is being released for public consumption.

The virus that was nothing and would disappear has refused to toe the line.

you beat me to it.... sadly enough the lying keeps going at full speed

• Haha 1

Anyone care to help me here. I have a DVD of a 1951 movie that includes the Walter Reed Hospital (in a military context). I have made a brief online search and it seems that the Naval title was still in use in 1963. Are there two Walter Reed Military Hospitals?

25 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

"(Walter Reed National Military Medical Center) WRNMMC is the combined legacy of National Naval Medical Center and Walter Reed Army Medical Center, having brought the two iconic medical facilities together in September of 2011, as decreed by the Base Realignment and Closure law of 2005".

https://tricare.mil/mtf/WalterReed/About-Us

Thanks for the info.

6 minutes ago, Redline said:

I have zero sympathy for the guy, and if I were him, I would expect billions of people to feel the same as me.  You reap what you sow~keep him going at least until November 4.  Did his loves Kim or Vlad send him notes yet?

“I am certain that your inherent vitality, good spirits and optimism will help you cope with this dangerous virus,” Mr Putin said in the telegram, according to the Interfax news agency."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-trump-coronavirus-test-positive-melania-russia-kremlin-covid-b745029.html

I very much like Putin's sollicitude ( "dangerous virus")

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Redline said:

I have zero sympathy for the guy, and if I were him, I would expect billions of people to feel the same as me.  You reap what you sow~keep him going at least until November 4.  Did his loves Kim or Vlad send him notes yet?

Vlad sent him a jar of Novichok labelled "Face Whitener, use liberally"

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Morch said:

Yeah, the hardship of having a dedicated medical team, presidential suite, helicopter ride to hospital would have taxed a lesser man. Luckily, he can still get Fox and Friends there, so his job of watching it may go on as per usual.

But he can't go golfing, I'm waiting with bated breath for the bad news.....that he is recovering.

• Like 1