Trump moved to military hospital after COVID-19 diagnosis

rooster59

15 minutes ago, J Town said:

Oh HELL no! If he survives, he will only proclaim he's the master of the virus! He is a narcissistic sociopath. HE is actually a human virus, invading a large malleable, ignorant populace with no moral compass, looking for a leader to point them in any direction that satisfies their need to hate people not like them.

I have to agree. The chances of him magically transforming into a good human being are nil. It's always all about him and it will be the same for as long as he lives.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ballpoint said:

I'll bet Trump is kicking himself for not owning a hospital.  Think how much money he could have made by checking himself into it and charging the American people for his treatment.  

Trump likes owning properties where he can charge inflated prices. Oh wait, that's American hospitals too. Although he'd probably bitch about how much he had to pay the medical staff. They wouldn't be as easy to dud as building contractors, and they have scalpels and drugs.

10 hours ago, Tagged said:

The free world is holding it's breath, our survival depends on you.

Jeepers. The arrogance.

I wonder why he was moved to a military hospital? To make room for the citizens who are infected without closing the hospital down? 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

Jeepers. The arrogance.

I wonder why he was moved to a military hospital? To make room for the citizens who are infected without closing the hospital down? 

That is not my statement! You have qouted the person I qouted!

3 hours ago, car720 said:

Yes.  Maybe now, if he survives, he will finally do something for the poor American people.

wishful thinking, it will not happen, it's all about me me me and me

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

No, nobody has handled the Covid situation perfectly but pretty much every other official in the country has done a better job than trump by a wide margin.

To be fair, trump hasn't set the bar very high (in fact, it's down in the gutter as usual) by treating the virus outbreak as purely a danger to his reelection chances and not a national emergency.

The Left:  Trump bad, Biden good.  The Right bad, the Left good.
The Right: Biden bad, Trump good.  The Left bad, the Right good.

Independent: You are all patently insane.
As a fellow human being: Get well soon President Trump and First Lady.

Edited by connda

8 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

It's all theater. If he actually has it, he will use it to his advantage. If it's a ploy, it is a good one.

Brilliant can be be used as advantageous rather than only intentional. 

A bit pathetic if it is a ploy.  The most powerful president in the history of whatever has to stoop to pretending to be ill with a potentially deadly disease to improve his chance of re-election.  And you wonder why everybody keeps complaining about the number of lies he tells.

6 minutes ago, connda said:

The Left:  Trump bad, Biden good.  The Right bad, the Left good.
The Right: Biden bad, Trump good.  The Left bad, the Right good.

Independent: You are all patently insane.
As a fellow human being: Get well soon President Trump and First Lady.

If trump had had an ounce of empathy and decency in him I would agree but he hasn't, so won't get some from me.

You reap what you sow, simple as that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Get well soon Sir! The free world is holding it's breath, our survival depends on you.

But consider the timing here. Trump just can't help himself. What a showman! He will ace the sympathy vote. Furthermore, if as a virile dude jacked up on HCQ and zinc(for which he was mauled by the haters) he beats covid with no sweat, will it be enough to persuade the left to come out from under their beds and get on with life? An incredible show. Go Donald Trump, let's beat this thing and heal the world.

Sympathy vote?! Mate, there’s more than enough people who wish he dies from it! Trust me! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Now who is delusional? The four presidents leading up to Trump were all psychopathic narcissists with a massive death toll, the war on terror killed millions and increased terror 6000%

What a president should be is not what you will ever get, but at least Trump has pumped the brakes a little on war mongering.

I guess the killing of the Iranian general was breakfailure.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Latest report is that the current president is having difficulty breathing. While a common symptom of Covid-19 that is not encouraging news for a man of his age and physical condition.

Getting better and better, the news that is. (Proof that dreams sometimes do come true. Been wondering why I have been sleeping much more soundly starting 1st of October...)

New York Times live update:

President Trump was hospitalized on Friday evening less than 24 hours after announcing that he had the coronavirus. Aides said Mr. Trump was experiencing coughing, congestion and fever, symptoms that worsened through the day.

But the normally voluble president remained almost entirely out of public view, skipped a telephone call with governors at the last minute and uncharacteristically stayed off Twitter nearly all day while people close to the situation said his fever and other symptoms worsened as the hours wore on.

The doctor later noted that the president had also started taking remdesivir, an experimental drug that has received emergency use approval from the Food and Drug Administration to treat hospitalized Covid-19 patients.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/03/world/covid-trump#president-trump-is-hospitalized-with-the-coronavirus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/03/world/covid-trump#bill-stepien-trumps-campaign-manager-tests-positive-for-the-virus

Bill Stepien, President Trump’s campaign manager, tested positive for the coronavirus on Friday, a person briefed on the matter said, making him the latest senior aide to the president to receive such a diagnosis in the past few days.

Mr. Stepien is experiencing mild symptoms and is in isolation, the person said. His diagnosis was first reported by Politico, and confirmed to The Times.

Mr. Stepien was with Mr. Trump at the presidential debate in Cleveland on Tuesday, but it was unclear when he was last with the president. However, he was in closed-door preparation sessions with Mr. Trump and a half-dozen other aides and advisers on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

7 hours ago, polpott said:

Vlad sent him a jar of Novichok labelled "Face Whitener, use liberally"

Misinformation! Very distasteful!  But on the other hand its quiet obvious you feel embolden to blurt it !

Edited by riclag

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

There would definitely be much more sympathy if hadn't acted as the lying Covidiot in Chief since the start of the pandemic.

Yeah, but either way, absolutely no sympathy from me! As a matter of fact, well, actually I can’t post that here... read between the lines!