There's no fixing stupid! Woman wore earphones in the shower then DRIED them in the microwave!

webfact

35 minutes ago, webfact said:

A woman who they said had "music in her heart" wore earphones to listen to music while taking a shower. 

She think thats only way listen music! Never heard loudspekers on her life! Wondering what she was washing in shower? Or maybe she was bald! Both ends!

59 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

There was a woman who successfully sued a microwave manufacture (in USA of course) when she tried to dry her wet kitten (it died) in her brand new microwave.......said there was nothing in the instructions advising her not to do that!!!

Urban legend:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-microwaved-pet/

In emergencies, microwave ovens can be used to dry some things, eg some types of clothes.
It requires lowest settings for short durations (10 seconds), then take it out and fan it, then repeat until almost dry.

Anyhow I don't think she did this entirely out of stupidity, although I admit it makes a good headline.

Probably she knew they were beyond repair and nuked them out of frustration. I've gotten expensive electronics wet before and I know the feeling.

1 hour ago, kotsak said:

What worries me is that she could probably driving as well.. yet worse she can breed and vote.. ????

Indeed, she could be one of those subjects that are chosen for the often mentioned polls on here.

IQ above average.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

Blimey. Thanks for the heads-up TV. I was just about to put my toaster in the microwave to cook my bread quicker.

You've just said me a ton of cash. Keep up the good work.:clap2:

AH, ok you also remember that story from an American woman putting her dog in the microwave !

Never heard the end of it , as she was suing microwave company. It was not in the manual, you couldnt do that.

1 hour ago, xtrnuno41 said:

AH, ok you also remember that story from an American woman putting her dog in the microwave !

Never heard the end of it , as she was suing microwave company. It was not in the manual, you couldnt do that.

There's no end of "stupid" in the world.

7 hours ago, Paiman said:

Where do these women come from? Obviously she is an adult, not a teenager.

Makes me wonder how these creatures manage to walk in the upright position and are capable to live that long.

Just wait until she starts mating with "another Neanderthal". The kids stand absolutely no chance.