Boy, 17, admits he 'raped' 12-year-old schoolgirl 14 times

webfact

Boy, 17, admits he 'raped' 12-year-old schoolgirl 14 times

By THE NATION

800_285d3a6ca029e37.jpg?v=1602132666

A 17-year-old Grade 11 student admitted that he “raped” a Grade 1 schoolgirl aged 12 fourteen times in late August and September, police said.

The alleged assaults took place in a room behind an auditorium of their school in Bangkok’s Nong Chok district. The schoolgirl’s parents lodged a complaint with Suwinthawong police earlier this month.

During an interrogation on Wednesday, the teenager admitted that he raped the girl.

The police said the boy warned his victim not to tell anyone.

However, the girl’s mother noticed that her daughter did not want to go to school and asked her why.

Suwinthawong police also said the boy would be charged for having sexual intercourse with a girl aged under 15, and for forcing the girl to a place against her will.

Under the law, offenders of the first charge face imprisonment of between three and 15 years and a fine of Bt6,000 to Bt30,000. The second charge could see offenders being imprisoned for between four and 20 years.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30395825

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-10-08

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, webfact said:

Under the law, offenders of the first charge face imprisonment of between three and 15 years and a fine of Bt6,000 to Bt30,000. The second charge could see offenders being imprisoned for between four and 20 years.

is there any law that requires/allow for cut his baxxx off, thus no opportunity for him to ever do it again

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zib said:

Why is raped in quotes?

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Suwinthawong police also said the boy would be charged for having sexual intercourse with a girl aged under 15, and for forcing the girl to a place against her will.

Cops must have asked the same question? No "rape" charges. Statutory rape perhaps.

Edited by Hamus Yaigh

35 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

14 times? Did it start out as consensual then he forced her?

Nearly happened to me, girl was very mature for a 12 year old and was coming on strong. Luckily, for me, my sister told me of her age. Some girls mature way ahead of our age laws.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Chassa said:

Nearly happened to me, girl was very mature for a 12 year old and was coming on strong. Luckily, for me, my sister told me of her age. Some girls mature way ahead of our age laws.

There is a lot of difference between a young vixen and a rape victim.  However without knowing all the facts everything written here is speculation.  It could have started out with the girl being flattered by the attention of an "older boy" and then being unable to stop the advances turning into full on sexual intercourse.

It is said that he told her not to tell anyone about it so it could be about him using fear to keep the attacks going.  As I said we can all speculate but the real truth is unlikely to come out.  The boy's family will likely be pushed to pay compensation to the girls family and that will have a decisive effect on the outcome.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

After 14 times I hope he doesn't see daylight again... 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

the first charge face imprisonment of between three and 15 years and a fine of Bt6,000 to Bt30,000. The second charge could see offenders being imprisoned for between four and 20 years.

The second charge seems to be more severe than the first - seems odd to me.

3 hours ago, JeffersLos said:
6 hours ago, zib said:

Why is raped in quotes?

Because it was consensual, then became 'rape' after the boy and parents refused to pay the demanded amount? 

probably after the family found he didn't have as much Gold as she could eat

5 hours ago, thenewgoo said:

The second charge seems to be more severe than the first - seems odd to me.

Wouldn't the second charge apply after the first rape....? It obviously was 14 separate attacks....

20 hours ago, webfact said:

A 17-year-old Grade 11 student admitted that he “raped” a Grade 1 schoolgirl aged 12 fourteen times in late August and September, police said.

If there ever was a case for enforced castration this is the one. 

17 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Rape 14 times just doesn't add up.

agree .... why 14 times, why did this continue so many times. You would think the girl would not want to go to school after the first, second or even third time, but 14 times.

what do you think  ? 

17 year old here could be like a young boy and 12 year old could have be a real sort. Plenty of dirt birds meeting guys in toilets at school when I was there. Real frisky times for teenagers. She could be a proper slut and half for all we know.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, steven100 said:

agree .... why 14 times, why did this continue so many times. You would think the girl would not want to go to school after the first, second or even third time, but 14 times.

what do you think  ? 

Sounds weird to me. I think she was ok at first and then maybe she didn't like it after a bit or he got out of hand and maybe even videoed it. Absolutely after she got a sour feeling she would have not wanted to go to school. Odd story all in all, but don't string the kid up until all the facts are in.

• Like 2

Fine his family, make the boys family give the girl 100,000 baht, move the boy to another school....that's it! In 10 years who'll remember? A 17 Year old boy, a 12 year old girl if she's not pregnant what's the problem? Boys and girls do this all over the world, why destroy two lives...for vengeance?

• Sad 2

Too bad he isn't in the USA where the laws are much more lenient for juvenile offenders.  The laws vary from state to state but most likely he'd be looking at 36 to 52 weeks and upon release would have to register as a sex offender.  This would severly limit where he could live and what type of work he could do.  If he was an adult (age over 18) then he'd be looking at a sentence similar to Thailand.  He would also have to register as a sex offender.