Nigel Farage set to relaunch Brexit Party as anti-lockdown party

webfact

8 hours ago, Loiner said:

Unlikely to be anywhere in Holland. 
I wouldn't be worried if another bottle of HP sauce ever made it into the UK again. As a classic example of EU industrial espionage and jobs theft, it's been on my boycott list for a long time.

Blue United Kingdom passports as opposed to EU puse were another bonus from our EU exit. Have you got your yet?

Passport got a few years to run so my next one will probably be tartan ????

Must admit you have me intrigued.

What other stuff is on your boycott list? 

• Like 1

Not sure has thought this through. Protecting the vunerable so the rest of us can get on with their lives esse

ntially means locking up pensioners so i hope they also restrict their internet access so we don't have to put up with listening to his support base 'celebrating' their incarceration.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Orac said:

Not sure has thought this through. Protecting the vunerable so the rest of us can get on with their lives esse

ntially means locking up pensioners so i hope they also restrict their internet access so we don't have to put up with listening to his support base 'celebrating' their incarceration.

I thought the UK was about to lock everyone up at home for a month?

And France?

8 hours ago, Orac said:

I'd be happy to be locked up as long as I had my own bathroom, delivered meals, cable tv with Netflix and working internet. My life would be a whole lot better than what it is.

Personally, the guy gives me the creeps but, to go "ad rem" as opposed to "ad  hominem", his proposed policy pretty much aligns with what I've thought all along.To repeat once again that often quoted saw - the current cure is worse than the disease.

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I thought the UK was about to lock everyone up at home for a month?

And France?

Many European countries are re-introducing partial lockdowns as cases rise again. France, Germany, Slovakia, Spain etc.

Boris said at the weekend "that we must take immediate action and start next Thursday" 555!

But on a serious note, there is quite a bit of discussion in legal associations as to the legality of a UK government imposing lockdowns that restrict people's freedoms without due legal process. Boris, like his predecessor Mrs May, needs sharper legal advisers or might be facing a few test cases soon. Successive British governments have had a tendency to ignore the rights of English, Welsh and Northern Irish enshrined in Common Law (Scottish Law is different).

• Like 2

On 11/2/2020 at 12:13 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

I take this as acknowledging he’s given up on his hopes of being Britain’s Ambassador to the US.

I think he's possibly considering being German Ambassador instead, thanks to his German passport. Nothing like edging your bets! ????

Or maybe Trump has him lined up to replace Faucci? Farage was supposed to be moving to the US at one time.

A man of many coats. ????

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

I think he's possibly considering being German Ambassador instead, thanks to his German passport. Nothing like edging your bets! ????

Or maybe Trump has him lined up to replace Faucci? Farage was supposed to be moving to the US at one time.

A man of many coats. ????

That would have been a good idea, but even better would be to have Nigel inside the very heart of the EU machine, the German government. We should have had somebody in  the Bundesregierung who was batting for the UK, rather than the Europhiles who have infiltrated every part of the UK government.  
Pity he didn't apply for a German Passport.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Loiner said:

Unlikely to be anywhere in Holland. 
I wouldn't be worried if another bottle of HP sauce ever made it into the UK again. As a classic example of EU industrial espionage and jobs theft, it's been on my boycott list for a long time.

HP sauce, even when owned by the French company Danone, was manufactured in Aston.

Danone sold HP to the American company Heinz and it was Heinz who closed the Aston factory and shifted all production the The Netherlands.

So it's American "industrial espionage and job theft" and it's all Heinz products, if not all American products, you should be boycotting!

22 hours ago, Loiner said:

Blue United Kingdom passports as opposed to EU puse were another bonus from our EU exit. Have you got your yet?

As the new passport was designed in France and printed in Poland, to be consistent you will, of course, be boycotting it!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 7by7 said:

HP sauce, even when owned by the French company Danone, was manufactured in Aston.

Danone sold HP to the American company Heinz and it was Heinz who closed the Aston factory and shifted all production the The Netherlands.

So it's American "industrial espionage and job theft" and it's all Heinz products, if not all American products, you should be boycotting!

As the new passport was designed in France and printed in Poland, to be consistent you will, of course, be boycotting it!

French bought and sold. Do you think the septics took it to the Netherlands because they liked the view there?

Now that we are out of the EU, there will be no more EU procurement tricks with our government printing.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Is he the z-list actor who is competing with the z-list comedian to be the racists' favourite nonentity?

His competence at work or status among his target audience is unlikely to be blighted by such nonsense (& BTW he voted to remain :clap2:)