Do you remember what you were doing 4 years ago right now?

I was wondering why I bothered to go vote. My candidate lost by over 2 million votes in my state. Yes, my vote was tabulated but didn't really count.  My man would have still lost by over 2 million votes even if I hadn't voted. 

8 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

I was wondering why I bothered to go vote. My candidate lost by over 2 million votes in my state. Yes, my vote was tabulated but didn't really count.  My man would have still lost by over 2 million votes even if I hadn't voted. 

If everyone thought like that democracy would not exist. Unfortunately, whoever wins the losers are going to be disappointed.

I remember I was working in Singapore, visiting Hong Kong for work and sat in a Chinese restaurant in a shopping mall with one of my colleagues watching the US Elections on our phones, both of us sure that Clinton was going to win it. 

Geeez how time flies... 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jomtienisgood said:

CC : Culture Club?????  55555

In the normal world, CC usually means Credit Card but on ThaiVisa it more often means "Cheap Charlie"... so I'm going with... 

I'll ask my missus if I was in the smelly brown stuff or not,   :hit-the-fan:when she returns from giving the Cheap Charlie a work out  :whistling:

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I remember I was working in Singapore, visiting Hong Kong for work and sat in a Chinese restaurant in a shopping mall with one of my colleagues watching the US Elections on our phones, both of us sure that Clinton was going to win it. 

Geeez how time flies... 

Remember what you are doing today, will be very important in another four years, if no revolution or apocalypse appears in between.. 

Nowadays only time flies... Planes are grounded. lol

• Haha 2

I had moved here to retire a fortnight previously and was staying in an hotel in Pattaya before finding somewhere permanent to live. I remember watching Fox News in my hotel room and some bloke I had not come accross before; Sean Hannity; was practically creaming his pants with excitement as the results came in to put Trump in the White House.

He appears to have gone all "gammon" with outrage this time around.

5 hours ago, champers said:

I had moved here to retire a fortnight previously and was staying in an hotel in Pattaya before finding somewhere permanent to live. I remember watching Fox News in my hotel room and some bloke I had not come accross before; Sean Hannity; was practically creaming his pants with excitement as the results came in to put Trump in the White House.

He appears to have gone all "gammon" with outrage this time around.

Just curious, but why do you choose to watch Hannity when you apparently don't like him? Wouldn't CNN or BBC be more to your liking?

19 hours ago, Deli said:

Was working and glad that Trump won. Now unemployed thanks to the Chinese Virus and wiping my backside with Biden's picture

Sounds like a business opportunity. Toilet paper with pictures of politicians on every piece. Buy the one with the politician of one's choice.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just curious, but why do you choose to watch Hannity when you apparently don't like him? Wouldn't CNN or BBC be more to your liking?

I like to flick between all 3. When one goes to a commercial break or other news I go to another channel. I have also had a gander at Al Jazeera, CNA from Singapore, CGTN from China, ABC in Oz, Bloomberg. Fox calling Arizona for Biden early on was an odd one.

9 hours ago, champers said:

I like to flick between all 3. When one goes to a commercial break or other news I go to another channel. I have also had a gander at Al Jazeera, CNA from Singapore, CGTN from China, ABC in Oz, Bloomberg. Fox calling Arizona for Biden early on was an odd one.

Fair enough. I do that too. Can get CNN, Fox, BBC, RT, and Al Jazira.

Seems confusion about Arizona. Politico still includes it in Biden's total but CNN does not. Should not have been called.