Trump falsely claims victory with votes uncounted, rival Biden confident

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Donald Trump has signalled to friends that the Secret Service will have to drag him from the White House, according to a Vanity Fair report.

https://www.news.com.au/news/will-trump-physically-refuse-to-leave-white-house-if-biden-wins/news-story/e8177b1fe5e78557e35e2f32015e8b0c

He will use angels for bodyguards.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Donald Trump has signalled to friends that the Secret Service will have to drag him from the White House, according to a Vanity Fair report.

https://www.news.com.au/news/will-trump-physically-refuse-to-leave-white-house-if-biden-wins/news-story/e8177b1fe5e78557e35e2f32015e8b0c

They have guns, and are allowed to use them, aren't they?

9 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Personally I am hoping The Space Force gets to use Pepper Balls and tear gas the way Dear President used to clear his path for his Dictator Power Walk through La Saille park so he could hold up a bible he had never read in his life in front of a church he had never been in, for his photo op back in the summer.....remember that BS?

Ah....memories...

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Personally I am hoping The Space Force gets to use Pepper Balls and tear gas the way Dear President used to clear his path for his Dictator Power Walk through La Saille park so he could hold up a bible he had never read in his life in front of a church he had never been in, for his photo op back in the summer.....remember that BS?

Ah....memories...

Then his enablers were comparing him to Churchill ouch!and if he has to be dragged out of the White House please god let it be on tape!!personally I think he will slink out in the dead of night as quietly as possible 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

Hatred of the losers? Yeah, that's the kind of rhetoric that will really help to heal divisions...????‍♂️

I am speaking of the hatred by those who lost, the trump supporters and their ilk (their hatred has been demonstrated on many occasions, and Trump uses "loser all the time) , and they did lose, would you prefer the "defeated"??

If you did not win you lost , simple.  (any other descriptor you prefer?)

Democracy has winners and losers.  The role of a leader is to heal divisions, not as has been seen for the past for years to increase the division and create a cult following

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What rhetoric? It's a straightforward description of how Trump supporters obviously feel given their ridiculous allegations of a stolen election.  What's more these are the words of a poster on thaivisa.com  Let's wait until Joe Biden starts mouthing off like, say, a certain other President would. I don't recall you having problems with Trump's rhetoric? How about Trump's victory tour after his election? When he went to the states that voted for him to thank thse voters and ignored the states that didn''t. I bet you're still seething over that, too. The doublethink of some Trump supporters is a remarkable thing to behold.

But I thought the Biden victory would bring peace, harmony and togetherness? Your comment doesn't really reflect that. Sounds like you're out for revenge ????‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I think the GOP have told Trump to pull his neck in:

But sources close to President Trump told FOX News he plans to graciously concede and commit to a peaceful transfer of power, if the campaign's legal challenges fail to open up a path for a second term.

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

I am speaking of the hatred by those who lost, the trump supporters and their ilk (their hatred has been demonstrated on many occasions, and Trump uses "loser all the time) , and they did lose, would you prefer the "defeated"??

If you did not win you lost , simple.  (any other descriptor you prefer?)

Democracy has winners and losers.  The role of a leader is to heal divisions, not as has been seen for the past for years to increase the division and create a cult following

Yes, Trump used terms like 'losers' all the time. I thought the Biden brigade would be capable of rising above that. Seems you're no better.  

• Like 1

"under some conditions"?

Trump would commit to peaceful transfer of power, keeps refuting results on Twitter

While the president insists on Twitter that ballots have not been properly considered and argues that President-elect Joe Biden's victory is premature, Fox News has learned that under some conditions Trump would consider an appropriate transfer of power.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-accuses-president-elect-biden-of-rushing-to-falsely-pose-as-the-winner

27 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Yes, Trump used terms like 'losers' all the time. I thought the Biden brigade would be capable of rising above that. Seems you're no better.  

They are above that, using Trump and his supporters own language, now it bites them back. Biden and company can hopefully heal the hate.

Find another term for those who fail to win, or do you want more gentle language now they are not winners.

I not you offered no other descriptor. never mind

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

They are above that, using Trump and his supporters own language, now it bites them back. Biden and company can hopefully heal the hate.

Find another term for those who fail to win, or do you want more gentle language now they are not winners.

Trump may be gone, but his enablers are not.  Many in congress still spew hatred towards others.  Time to vote them out also.  It's a relatively long list.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:
1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

Interesting that the group who used to LOVE saying "F*** your feelings!" has gone missing.

A post linking to a private party social media video has been removed.

Forum policy:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown

12 hours ago, placeholder said:

Really? What did I say that was vengeful? But you know what really stinkks? People who claim that Biden is non compos mentis and that Harris will really be running the Oval Office. I don't know whether that sort of speech qualifies in your book as rhetoric but it's really nasty:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1190989-biden-close-to-us-election-victory-as-a-defiant-trump-vows-to-fight/page/14/?tab=comments#comment-15982409

Look familiar?

Do you really think Biden will still be top dog by 2024, when he'll be almost 82 years old? There is nothing nasty about saying he'll step aside for Harris. The whole world knows this is almost certain to happen. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Do you really think Biden will still be top dog by 2024, when he'll be almost 82 years old? There is nothing nasty about saying he'll step aside for Harris. The whole world knows this is almost certain to happen. 

Despite his kindly uncle image, Joe Biden is a guy who has hungered to become president probably for his whole life.  Just like Pence.  Most of them are like that, of course.  There is zero chance that Biden would step aside other than a health issue.  

17 minutes ago, placeholder said:

If you mean by the whole world that peculiar dark slice of the internet where you retrieve your info from and then share it with us, you have a point. Otherwise, not so much.

The irony is you probably spent the last 4 years complaining about how insulting Trump is. And yet instead of responding with your opinion you throw insults around ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Despite his kindly uncle image, Joe Biden is a guy who has hungered to become president probably for his whole life.  Just like Pence.  Most of them are like that, of course.  There is zero chance that Biden would step aside other than a health issue.  

You could be right. I'm only 51 and already dreaming about the day I can retire. Hard to imagine having the energy and drive at 82 years old to run the world's largest economy. But yes, these ambitious politicians are different animals all together. 

I wouldn't wish a health issue on anyone, but he does appear rather frail already and he hasn't even started the job yet. Let's see. 

• Like 2