Biden camp considers legal action over agency's delay in recognizing transition

webfact

4 hours ago, Throatwobbler said:

Trump is appealing for funds to fund his court cases to fight the election results. If you look at the fine print in these appeals it says that half the money will be used to pay off his campaign debt. This is why he is not conceding now. He is heavily in debt from the campaign. Just looking to fleece more of his gullible supporters to pay off his debt.

Both Trump & Biden are doing this

Trump and Biden continue fundraising as they lawyer up for legal battle

Biden’s camp launched a new committee, the Biden Fight Fund, to defend against an onslaught of lawsuits. A recent email from Biden’s camp asks supporters to “chip in $25 to help us assemble a massive legal effort that will ensure that our democratic process prevails.”

While campaigns can pay for legal services, both candidates may also rely on party committee accounts dedicated to recounts and other legal battles.

Edited by Scott
Edited for Fair Use Policy

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If you want to talk about equal justice, please tell me how America has one of the highest incarceration rates in the world, way over-represented by black Americans?

I suppose that's Trumps fault as well.  Look a little further and you will find that the ENTIRE Political and Democratic process from voting to filling positions and passing laws involves the entire current houses and senates in all States as well as the Federal government.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

Unfortunately, I think it's not just Trump being a baby. It's an organised attempt by Trump and the GOP to definitively embark their supporters to an alternate reality. Actually, they seem to be quite successful as 70% of GOP voters believe Trump's claims. Lies are being institutionalized and it's not going to be over soon.

It is political theater, nothing more.  70% of GOP voters are idiots.  They desperately grasp on to every lie and conspiracy theory because they seem to have this overwhelming need to feel like they know more than smart people.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, shdmn said:

It is political theater, nothing more.  70% of GOP voters are morons.  They desperately grasp on to every lie and conspiracy theory because they seem to have this overwhelming need to feel like they know more than smart people.

Yet there is no political theater or grandstanding on the other side of the aisle. It unfortunately cuts both ways and all political minded folks are consumed with their own ideas and agendas.  So cut the <deleted>. Politics is nothing more than a game of gamesmanship, and those that can take advantage of it will.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Which has nothing to do with the post you replied to. 70% of gop voters are morons for believing the lies that are so obvious.

Continue to believe that the other side does not lie and never has and your in for a real treat during this next 4 years as the Democrats continue with their lies and so does the GOP. It cuts both ways so you might want to sit back and watch as more political theater unfolds on both sides.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Continue to believe that the other side does not lie and never has and your in for a real treat during this next 4 years as the Democrats continue with their lies and so does the GOP. It cuts both ways so you might want to sit back and watch as more political theater unfolds on both sides.

Once again still nothing to do with The original post.

Edited by Throatwobbler

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Hey let’s just all quit trying and let the country slide into an authoritarian police state hummm just sad

2 minutes ago, Throatwobbler said:

Once again still nothing to do with Sujos original post but there you go.

As usual closed minded comments with agendas and views of your own. Enjoy your view of the political games as they unfold.  I don't do politics as they remind me of my CEO boardroom.  It is why I closed up the business with Covids help.  Happy to be retired and enjoying my life that is not impacted very much by anyone except for myself and family.  

• Like 1

We are again, the laughing stock of the world. Never in our wildest dreams world we have thought the Secretary of State would question the integrity of our democracy. Pompeo should be put in jail

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/11/10/us/joe-biden-trump?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage#pompeo-backs-trumps-actions-to-contest-election-results-and-biden-calls-them-an-embarrassment

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday predicted “a smooth transition to a second Trump administration,” defending President Trump’s refusal to concede the election even as President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. called Mr. Trump’s actions since Election Day “an embarrassment.”

• Haha 1

It is an equal playing field.  A game played by all, but currently played in the minds of many.  It is fascinating to see such hatred for a man instead of all those equally deplorable.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Throatwobbler said:

You don’t do politics yet you are all over a political thread. Hmmmmm

Don't dig your heels into the ground and try and guess my motives, should you try and see the whole picture it is not just about politics.  Only those that truly believe it is one side against another would comprehend your way of thinking.  Instead think outside of the box and play the middle for a few minutes to see both sides of the equation from a geopolitical view.  The US's divisiveness is creating a huge vacuum to be filled by someone or something, and the US politicians are to consumed by there own greed and agendas to realize it.  A country can not be a world leader if it can not align itself inside of it's own borders.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, placeholder said:

The thing is, over and over again I've debunked these reports. They just don't look credible. And thanks to the internet, it's really easy to debunk them. I just wonder why it is that so many Trump supporters can't be bothered to do the same.

A few possibilities for you.:- can't read, computer illiterate, cognitive dissonance, cult followers....to name just a few. 

• Thanks 1