Trump mounts legal assault as Barr authorizes probes of vote irregularities

webfact

43 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I thought that you would be fully supportive of him  , offering money to prove that there was no fraudulent votes and showing it was a voting democracy .

Why do you feel that it was a horrible thing to do ? 

If fraud was widespread enough to be significant you shouldn't have incentivise witnesses to come forward. That only encourages false testimony.

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

I thought that you would be fully supportive of him  , offering money to prove that there was no fraudulent votes and showing it was a voting democracy .

He isnt. Hes offering money to say it was fraudulent. Lots of deplorables will be happy to try their luck. With no evidence of course.

It was a voting democracy. Any evidence it wasnt? Still waiting.

Do you think trump supporters will only provide evidence if they are paid a reward? Thats not very patriotic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

A Republican led committee investigated election fraud and issued a report in August.  NO fraud was found.  It was setup by Trump and backfired on him.  Not that he cares about the truth.

So this is just a corrupt member of the GOP trying to discredit the election process for political gain or favor.  Attacking the integrity of our systems.  Horrible politician.  He should be fired.  Just like Trump was.

41 minutes ago, placeholder said:

If fraud was widespread enough to be significant you shouldn't have incentivise witnesses to come forward. That only encourages false testimony.

Payment will only be made if theres an arrest and conviction , so, no need to be concerned about false testimonies 

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Payment will only be made if theres an arrest and conviction , so, no need to be concerned about false testimonies 

Yeah, but it gives oxygen to this BS conspiracy setup by loser Trump.  Time to move on.  Just like previous presidents have done who have lost.

26 minutes ago, Sujo said:

He isnt. Hes offering money to say it was fraudulent. Lots of deplorables will be happy to try their luck. With no evidence of course.

It was a voting democracy. Any evidence it wasnt? Still waiting.

Do you think trump supporters will only provide evidence if they are paid a reward? Thats not very patriotic.

Incorrect , he isnt offering money to say the election was fraudulent, hes offering money for proof , people would have to provide evidence .

You are asking me if I have any evidence of election fraud , seriously, what kind of question is that ?

What do you think that I will say

*Yes, I have actually, I currently have access to  the Worlds most sought after info and I am going to revel that info World exclusively , I am going to break World headline news to Sujo on TVF

14 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Yeah, but it gives oxygen to this BS conspiracy setup by loser Trump.  Time to move on.  Just like previous presidents have done who have lost.

Just out of curiosity , hypothetically, if Trump had won the election and Biden suggested there had been fraudulent activity during the election process , how would you be reacting now ?

Would you be saying, "Time to move on Joe, you lost" ?

12 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Incorrect , he isnt offering money to say the election was fraudulent, hes offering money for proof , people would have to provide evidence .

You are asking me if I have any evidence of election fraud , seriously, what kind of question is that ?

What do you think that I will say

*Yes, I have actually, I currently have access to  the Worlds most sought after info and I am going to revel that info World exclusively , I am going to break World headline news to Sujo on TVF

In other words, currently there is no good evidence of fraud. What Republicans have to offer keeps being tossed out. In Pennsylvania they've admitted as much after a grueling quesitoning from a judge. If fraud has been committed on a scale big enough to turn an election you shouldn't have to be offering witnesses payments to come forward. It definitely shouldn't be a treasure hunt for "the Worlds most sought after info."

This shouldn't be a quest like Raiders of the Lost Ark. What it does resemble is the quest in  Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Edited by placeholder

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just out of curiosity , hypothetically, if Trump had won the election and Biden suggested there had been fraudulent activity during the election process , how would you be reacting now ?

I'd be telling Biden to not let the door hit him in the butt on the way out.  Vamonos!

Do just like Obama did, accept the defeat graciously not long after it was called.  Welcome the winner to the WH.  And let the transition begin.

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Because Everything Is Going So Well, a Trump Ally Is Now Offering Cash Rewards for Voter Fraud Cases

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/texas-lt-gov-dan-patrick-offering-cash-rewards-one-million-voter-fraud-convictions.html

The most funny part of this article is a ridiculous tweet by Trump, claiming millions of ballots would be printed by foreign countries.

5 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Wrong question. The right question is given Trump's history, why would you believe him now. He alleged voter fraud in 2016 without any proof ever forthcoming and he said quite unequivocally not so long ago that if he lost in this election it wouldn't be by legitimate means. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

This guy is actually very smart. He gets extensive media coverage and it will eventually not cost him a single cent.

• Haha 1

Reported Post removed.

Unapproved social media site:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown

5 hours ago, Sujo said:

That cannot be true.

Kayleigh said trump will attend his own inauguration because he will win.

She never lies.

From all that I've seen on the Republican side of the fence, there are some downright dishonest people – – call them liars if you like, but they are just part of it because in my opinion the "mentality" of the Republican party, especially those in power, is disgustingly corrupt and this Mcenany person would be near the top of my list, along with Barr and Pompeo (not to mention the fatty in chief).

Do the Republicans actually seek out people who have cognitive dissonance to be part of their cult, or does it come naturally once the cult is joined?

• Like 2