UK PM Johnson's Brexit 'brain' Cummings to leave Downing Street

rooster59

Just now, transam said:

No idea, I am not religious...

But you feel competent and able to comment extensively on Islam? 

What about Pastor Steven Anderson?

Or Verity Baptost Chruch?

Maybe a little internet research would help your education and show that it is not all one sided.

PH

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 11/20/2020 at 11:03 AM, Rookiescot said:

You have managed to convince yourself that only Brexiteers are patriots and anyone who did not vote for or support Brexit is anti British at best and a traitor at worst.

Wonder what,

Europeans, who are not agree with/don't support  the actual way the E.U. is negotiating  with the U.K.,

should be calling ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

But you feel competent and able to comment extensively on Islam? 

What about Pastor Steven Anderson?

Or Verity Baptost Chruch?

Maybe a little internet research would help your education and show that it is not all one sided.

PH

Not interested, YOU said Islamic terrorists are not Muslims.....They are, case closed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

9 hours ago, transam said:

More waffle....

You have said in the past.."Islamic terrorists are not Muslims, because your Muslim friends said so".......????

You're making stuff up again; I have never said that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, transam said:

Many brainwashed in Muslim Temples, do you deny that doesn't happen.....?   ????

Wherever the few Islamic terrorists in the UK are being brainwashed, it isn't in the mosques. The local Muslim communities kicked the extremists out of their mosques over 10 years ago.

For example, the once notorious Finsbury Park mosque which

has been under new management since 2005, where they have spent more than a decade creating what they call a “new era”, with “a new management team, new Imams, and new ethos”.

As expressed on the mosque’s website, the new ethos aims to reflect “the true teachings of Islam as a religion of tolerance, co-operation and peaceful harmony amongst all people”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

Wherever the few Islamic terrorists in the UK are being brainwashed, it isn't in the mosques. The local Muslim communities kicked the extremists out of their mosques over 10 years ago.

For example, the once notorious Finsbury Park mosque which

But there has been, and my point is, Muslim stuff in a Muslim Temple by Muslims talking to Muslim attendees, not in McDonald's or some blokes shed....

10 minutes ago, transam said:

But there has been, and my point is, Muslim stuff in a Muslim Temple by Muslims talking to Muslim attendees, not in McDonald's or some blokes shed....

But not for well over a decade. Even then, the extremists did not represent the local Muslim community. That is why they rebelled against the extremists and took their mosques back.

Where those extremists currently indoctrinate their recruits I do not know; though reportedly much of it is online. As you seem to be so well informed, I suggest that you pass your information onto the UK security services without delay!

Edited by 7by7
Addendum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

No deal impacts

And a study by The University of Leuven, published in June 2019, estimated that UK job losses as a result of a 'hard' Brexit could total over 500,000. 

Brexit; the economic equivalent of wearing a cilice and making others wear one too.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Says it all really. 

The self professed "not religious" is not interested in anything other than his in built personal prejudices. 

YOU and people who are like you are part of the problem.

PH

People like what exactly?

(Think carefully about your answer...)

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Susco said:

Wow, looks like the UK is the only country which will not be affected at all.

Who would have thought that?

I think you'll find in Brexit fantasy world employment will rocket to 110%........ everyone will become super wealthy and there will be no darkies, rag heads, asians or Jews...the real, proper, white British will all live in little rose covered cottages.

10 hours ago, Phulublub said:

Says it all really. 

The self professed "not religious" is not interested in anything other than his in built personal prejudices. 

YOU and people who are like you are part of the problem.

PH

But I don't have the inclination to cut folks heads off, or blow myself up killing anyone around me. Islamic terrorists do, which is Muslim religion.

PS. Why do terrorists at the time of their naughtiness cry out "Allah Akbar", now I thought that was Muslim stuff, or do you know different.....?

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

I think you'll find in Brexit fantasy world employment will rocket to 110%........ everyone will become super wealthy and there will be no darkies, rag heads, asians or Jews...the real, proper, white British will all live in little rose covered cottages.

You've been at it again, rascal......????

Inside-The-Crystal-Ball.jpg.c90d8bb676293add54e67722dee9ec70.jpg

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Sources of terrorism are widespread.  Many of those who commit such acts are fuelled by divisive "leaders", some of whom claim affiliation to one relgion or another. 

Unlike you, I do not try and differentiate between different shades of terrorist.  Also unlike you, I do not pigoen hole entire cultures for the misdemenaours of a few.

PH

You have just shot yourself in the foot sunbeam.....I have never "pigeon holed" the entire Muslim religion, I have said Islamic terrorists are Muslims, so don't go off on a tangent to score browny points with your chums.

You and another are deniers of the facts, plus I don't say all Germans were Nazi's, because they were not, but the Nazi's were Germans, fact..so don't twist stuff....????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phulublub said:

Oswald Mosley was German was he?

PH

????.......No, he was a British MP, was not a member of the Nazi party though had similar ideas. He never got his hands on the control of the UK, unlike other EU member states of that era.....????

• Confused 1