UK PM Johnson backs minister over bullying report but adviser quits

rooster59

The skeletons in Johnsons cupboard are exceptionally full as we're about to find out when Cummings lobs the grenade in judging by his constant covering

I can see Johnson and Cummings holding hands in the exercise yard of Wormwood Scrubs with Patel screaming hang em high

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

You didnt even read the O.P.,  did you

From the O.P 

In a summary of his advice, Allan found that Patel had become "justifiably in many instances" frustrated by officials' lack of support, and this had "manifested itself in forceful expression, including some occasions of shouting and swearing".

From the op

Her approach on occasions has amounted to behaviour that can be described as bullying in terms of the impact felt by individuals," Allan's advice said. "To that extent her behaviour has been in breach of the Ministerial Code, even if unintentionally."

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rooster59 said:

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Friday backed one of his most senior ministers after a damning inquiry into allegations that she bullied her staff concluded she had broken rules, including shouting and swearing at them.

Boris Johnson is probably thinking about his last "heated" meeting with Dominic Cummings , just before he resigned/got sacked .

"If I criticise /fire Petty Patel for shouting and swearing and then Cummings makes the same allegation about me...............I will have to resign*

56 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

"If I criticise /fire Petty Patel for shouting and swearing and then Cummings makes the same allegation about me...............I will have to resign*

Maybe her swearing and losing control was as a result of her pettiness. Fair point. 

Edited by Kadilo

5 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Maybe her swearing and losing control was as a result of her pettiness. Fair point. 

I have heard it said a few times that Woman are terrible to work  for , as they always try to be hard , stern and tough and dont want to appear to be "weak" .

Same said about Thai immigration officers, always try and get seen by a male 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Criticising a person for swearing and bullying and calling them a "vile piece of excrement" and an "idiot women " in the same post ????

Are you not worried that she may have missused the name of your god, CorpusChristie, or mentioned somethin about copulating ?

3 hours ago, vogie said:

To be fair the liberal elites in Whitehall don't like working for the government, they think it is them that should be running the country, in Patel they found they were working for her and not the other way round, she deserves a pay rise having to put up with these faceless wonders.

But Sir Keir Starmer has chosen to side with the elites, well done Labour.

‘Liberal Elites in Whitehall’.

What on earth are you talking about?

Appart from they've all almost certainly benefitted from a first class education, what basis have you for your allegation of them being ‘liberal elites’?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I have heard it said a few times that Woman are terrible to work  for , as they always try to be hard , stern and tough and dont want to appear to be "weak" .

Same said about Thai immigration officers, always try and get seen by a male 

Hook line and sinker........thank you. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

It was stated in the report that Patel got frustrated by some peoples "lack of responsiveness" .

They were not responding to her , so they were not doing what they were supposed to be doing, which makes them incompetent  at doing their job 

OK, so now you are inventing interpretations to back up your earlier unsubstantiated claim of incompetence.

• Like 1