How are the bars, restaurants, agogos, massage shops, gentleman clubs and any business doing during covid?

scubascuba3

4 hours ago, AdamJudd79 said:

Scuba I have spoken to Harry Brown and he has greed to reactivate your PA account. You must however cool it with all the BB posting. 

Thanks 

Very good, the question is which BM is this? probably the same plonker that you had on PA who pretended he was Spanish

So finally got to Bodega Bar. Still the same with 55 baht ice cold beers and my wifi still worked from over 2 years ago lol. The 'watching the World go by' aspect a little light as obviously not as much foot traffic like there used to be.

No ATK required, just temp check 

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

So finally got to Bodega Bar. Still the same with 55 baht ice cold beers and my wifi still worked from over 2 years ago lol. The 'watching the World go by' aspect a little light as obviously not as much foot traffic like there used to be.

No ATK required, just temp check 

Do they do large beers?

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Do they do large beers?

No, only small beer

There is a tourist girl currently dancing drunk in the street across the road and she has a large beer, if that helps lol

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, champers said:

Whenever I go past Bodega Bar it looks like a day out from an old people's home.

I'm only 56, but yeah looking around I seem to be one of the youngest here lol

Maybe people our age are just smart and 55 baht ice cold  beers with great service is a good thing lol

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

That in itself sounds futile.... but gives me some feedback that omicron is around in far greater numbers than testing data implies. 

For sure it's all over the place, the numbers being reported are complete nonsense, you could add at least one zero on the end of the amount of cases reported.

The good thing is that there's little news about serious cases or hospitals being overwhelmed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

I see from Bodega bar life in Pattaya is normal, many fat people walking by without a shirt hiding their hideous fat guts. .why do they think anyone wants to see lol

it also seems to be old men who should know better, maybe they get to a certain age and don't care anymore

16 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

it also seems to be old men who should know better, maybe they get to a certain age and don't care anymore

Or believe that they really are "hansum men" ????

On 1/16/2022 at 5:19 PM, AdamJudd79 said:

Bryans business strategy and vision have so far been very successful. Bryan is also very flexible and will adjust with the marked. Very few have that keen sense of business as Bryan possess. He his unique. Highly successful and an earner $$. Tons of forum members donate to his bart via the web. Thanks to Harry Brown. Im sure NW will exist long after we have left this mortal coil. People will remember Bryan & NW in the same way as you remember Fridays ( TGI ) & Hooters. Im honored to work for him, to be part of this amazing adventure. I, as well,  will be remembered as a great man. He, Bryan, is a prince and Pattaya is his kingdom. Without Bryan there will be no Pattaya. Furthermore he is very wealthy based on his investments in crypto. Woman want him, men want to be him.

Come on down. See you on Soi 6. 

If he is so wealthy, why is he always begging for money?

15 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

TBF i think that there's a lot of people here and everywhere around the world that don't care anymore, particularly with this weaker Omicron variant, it's a cold F.F.S ( for most people ).

Edited by HashBrownHarry

Good to see the Rib Shack still open on soi 15, near soi bukhao. Half full at 4pm seems pretty good.

245 baht for half rack of ribs with 2 sides (I had mashed potatoes and vegies). 150 baht for just the ribs. Was delicious just as I remember ????

• Thanks 1