How are the bars, restaurants, agogos, massage shops, gentleman clubs and any business doing during covid?

scubascuba3

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

ah the old 2 for 1s ????

Still works out 60 baht a beer, bargain. You just have to remember to leave at the right time so you don't lose the 'free' one ????

Edited by aussiexpat

Triangle Bar can go and get <deleted>. Because I was at a table of 3 and alone they asked me to leave so 3 other people can sit there. Worst Pattaya Bar experience ever.

600 baht Bar bill, 0 tip

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Triangle Bar can go and get <deleted>. Because I was at a table of 3 and alone they asked me to leave so 3 other people can sit there. Worst Pattaya Bar experience ever.

600 baht Bar bill, 0 tip

Give it a rest, this isn't your personal blog we don't need to know your daily bar crawl.  Grow up <deleted>.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

600 baht Bar bill, 0 tip

You should've invited two young damsels to your table. You would be enjoying a gleesome threesome now and posting on here would be the last thing on your mind. ????

11 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

600 baht Bar bill, 0 tip

Had you finished your meal at this well  known restaurant.....? If not dining one can be expected to be moved on. This happens, more lucrative customers... I was asked to move off to the corner in a GGB once and I told them to get lost.... they just spread the Oriental group around me, and they smoked me out!

21 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

600 baht Bar bill, 0 tip

Did they offer you to move to another table and join some other people?  

On 1/16/2022 at 10:51 AM, aussiexpat said:

I can't help but think Pattaya demise has been significantly overstated lol

I see 5 star bar on the beach is open and I'm currently having a beer at red cat bar at corner of beach and soi 8.  If these open air bars are open right next to the police station then everything is good ????

In fact every regular hang out I go to is open (except Retox), lucky me ????

Had you come a month or so earlier it was a different story. The 5 Star has had a very hard time of it. 

1 hour ago, rott said:

Had you come a month or so earlier it was a different story. The 5 Star has had a very hard time of it. 

Good that there's been a few people everytime I've been there. Surprised beers are cheaper though, only 70 baht when I think 80 before covid. Great view for 70 baht, Pattaya water looking very blue and beach looks great????

20220124_134046.jpg

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Any Australia Day parties happening on Wednesday? Are Roo Bar and Walkabout pub still open on 3rd road?

Roo bar long since gone Walkabout still going though....best place for you will be Triangle bar I believe LOL

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

Good that there's been a few people everytime I've been there. Surprised beers are cheaper though, only 70 baht when I think 80 before covid. Great view for 70 baht, Pattaya water looking very blue and beach looks great????

20220124_134046.jpg

Cheap white chairs, cheap beers

15 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

20220124_134046.jpg

A lot of Covid discounts still about. 

Glad to see you eventually got back here anyway, you got a bit of a runaround. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TaaSaparot said:

So, was my info. wrong?

That it was the owner of Walkabout Creek who opened The Beach House?

And that Walkabout Creek is still open?

No, info correct, Danny was from Walkabout Creek pub, he was real friendly to me early on and he said Walkabout is still open. 

Totally different person when I advised him 3 wrong bar bills and he threatened me as making stuff up lol. I say again, I was correct and bar manager corrected the false bills, Danny on the other hand was ready to fight me to the death lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aussiexpat said:

No, info correct, Danny was from Walkabout Creek pub, he was real friendly to me early on and he said Walkabout is still open. 

Totally different person when I advised him 3 wrong bar bills and he threatened me as making stuff up lol. I say again, I was correct and bar manager corrected the false bills, Danny on the other hand was ready to fight me to the death lol

very poor when staff deny stuff like that and show no interest in stopping it. I have the same problem at a couple of golf clubs that keep trying to give wrong change

1 hour ago, aussiexpat said:

Which fine land does Danny hail from I wonder! 

2 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Last week it was Triangle giving you grief now Beach House...ever thought of stopping in LOL

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, petermik said:

Last week it was Triangle giving you grief now Beach House...ever thought of stopping in LOL

Did you miss that bar staff corrected all 3 of my upped bills?

If you're happy to be fleeced by never checking your bill, good on you, Danny at the Beach House welcomes you

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, petermik said:

Just now, aussiexpat said:

Did you miss that bar staff corrected all 3 of my upped bills?

Everywhere you drink there seems to be a problem...U folk from down under...troubles your middle name 55555

aaah G,day sport.....

8 minutes ago, petermik said:

Everywhere you drink there seems to be a problem...U folk from down under...troubles your middle name 55555

aaah G,day sport.....

OK I'm done. I've been told not to post in a bar thread even though always on topic, I've been told I'm not allowed to say lol as it's childish, I've been accused of being the cause of the trouble even though I'm not, just reporting what I experience, well you win, I'm deleting this <deleted> forum with holier than thou members

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1