How are the bars, restaurants, agogos, massage shops, gentleman clubs and any business doing during covid?

scubascuba3

10 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Says he who doesn't even live in Pattaya and goes to bars

I've tried to explain to you my connection with short but frequent visits to Pattaya but you seem not to be able to grasp it.

It's ok to be wrong with your peedictions, infact you should be used to it....

• Thanks 1

Just now, HashBrownHarry said:

I've tried to explain to you my connection with short but frequent visits to Pattaya

Is it the same as living here?

Where do you go in Pattaya on these short and frequent visits?

2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

It's ok to be wrong with your peedictions,

Am I wrong, Harry?

How many beer bar complexes, that relied on lady drinks and bar fines, are no more?  How many bars, the same?

Tree Town does not come close to what Pattaya was pre covid.  

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

Where do you go in Pattaya on these short and frequent visits?

All over the place, bukhoa / tree town / some GC's / Jomtien, many places, i have a great time there in all the bars that are now opening ( post covid ) that you predicted would fade away.

Oh, how wrong you've been......never mind tho.

2 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Am I wrong, Harry?

Yip!

Pls let me bathe in the fact that you're so far off the mark with what you've been banging on about.

I really enjoy these interactions with you.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HashBrownHarry said:

All over the place, bukhoa / tree town / some GC's / Jomtien, many places,

But not Walking Street and Soi 6, it would seem.  

You do know, Walking Street is Pattaya's biggest tourist attraction, don't you, Harry?

3 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I really enjoy these interactions with you.

So do I.  

But not Walking Street and Soi 6, it would seem.

Correct.

You do know, Walking Street is Pattaya's biggest tourist attraction, don't you, Harry?

You know, i stopped going to walking street probably about 10-12 years ago, when it does return to it's former glory i may visit one night.

Just now, HashBrownHarry said:

Correct.

Next visit to Pattaya, go to Walking Street and report back how it is "thriving."  

1 minute ago, HashBrownHarry said:

You know, i stopped going to walking street probably about 10-12 years ago, when it does return to it's former glory i may visit one night.

Wow, yet you declare, "Pattaya's bar scene is thriving" but haven't even visited Pattaya's biggest "bar scene" strip, and its biggest tourist attraction, Walking Street.  

Do visit and report back here.

12 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Next visit to Pattaya, go to Walking Street and report back how it is "thriving."  

Wow, yet you declare, "Pattaya's bar scene is thriving" but haven't even visited Pattaya's biggest "bar scene" strip, and its biggest tourist attraction, Walking Street.  

Do visit and report back here.

I'm beginning to understand why the other kids don't want to play with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Really, who said?

And you ended up in Pattaya chasing balloons and predicting complete nonsense - wow.

Was it a 'special' school you went to?

I'm in Pattaya to happily spend the fruits of my labour over my working life, not to waste my money buying useless properties and joining the Issan House Builders Club.  ????  

Edited by Leaver

4 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

You go to your account page and you you can ban seeing other members posts.

My mosquito post was exactly that to show how silly people sound when they blamed me for beach house padding my bill 3 times before I finally had enough. Apparently it was all my fault

It's NOTHING to do with banning people. It's an IGNORE function.

Please get your facts right otherwise your other stories mighr be considered  doubtful. From speeding taxi BS to padded bills most of what you say  does not ring true.

31 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I'm in Pattaya to happily spend the fruits of my labour over my working life, not to waste my money buying useless properties and joining the Issan House Builders Club.  ????  

Quite happy with my estate in rural thailand thanks but that's another topic entirely ( one more you're wrong about ).

10 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

How many times do i have to repeat myself - the areas i was at ( several ) were packed.

Harry, stop "welching."  

YOU said, "Pattaya's bar scene is thriving."  Now, it's "areas" that are thriving.

Make up your mind, Harry.  Which one is it?  

On 11/21/2020 at 6:20 PM, Lacessit said:

IMO business is down to about a third of what it was pre-COVID in Chiang Rai. Prices are 150 baht/hour, they must be pretty desperate for business asking 80 baht.

80 baht an hour.  can i get a ten hour massage?

19 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Stop stealing my words - find your own.

Relentless, one of the few words i'll be allowed to use on here to describe you without getting banned.

Simply pointing your your fake news and misleading statements.

Could one of the properties you have be a bar in Pattaya?   What is your youtube channel?   ????

Edited by Leaver