Emergency health centres to open nationwide ahead of possible COVID-19 spread

webfact

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Thanks again for that info. The issue is it is not going mainstream fast enough for all to see and thus they believe Anutin when he says no more cases will come.  Unfortunately, I canceled my trip to Chiang Mai as flying up and back was a concern as well as staying there. We will make the trip next January or February instead.  It would be nice if they could report cases truthfully, and without the BS.

Chiang Rai not Chiang Mai.

• Like 2

Anutin might be educated as.o.

but  he tells stories...

ONLY few cases in Ch.mai!!

They ve been crossing illegal borders from Birma all over

suppose many cases now in several provinces

We better be very careful again

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Thed said:

Anutin might be educated as.o.

but  he tells stories...

ONLY few cases in Ch.mai!!

They ve been crossing illegal borders from Birma all over

suppose many cases now in several provinces

We better be very careful again

Agree, and I think we all have to understand that it is what it is, an invisible new virus, now don't forget we have been dealing with lots of other invisible viruses since the day we have been born.

All we can do now is just take extra care to social distance, wash our hands with soap more often, touch our faces less often, and perhaps go out less often where people are, and try to keep enjoying life while we wait for the jab, which from what we have all been hearing will offer us a good amount of protection, remembering the annual flu vaccinations give us about 50%-60%, albeit it the Covid-19 vaccine has a higher success rate of between 90%-95% which is promising.

I agree that this virus is a really bad one, spreads easier and does more damage to our organs than the most other viruses (all invisible), but believe if we adhere to the above, we can get through it while the fear is constantly being spread through the media, now there may be a reason for that, but some are just not listening.

I hear around 40% of those infected are asymptomatic, that to me makes it even more scary because they don't know they have it (no symptoms) and can spread it so much easier, and that doesn't mean that if you get the jab that you can't get infected and be asymptomatic if infected

Talking with a farang the other day and he said it's sort of like having sex with a stranger, will I wear a condom or not, "Russian Roulette" with my reply being not wearing a condom is not a potential death wish.

• Like 2

As Tucker Carlson has reported last week. Blood samples from last year in the USA have tested positive for covid -19. So when the emergency was declared Jan 21, 2020 it had already been in circulation, undetected.

The patients in question had no idea that they had "covid-19 'flu. So the notion that this flu "invaded" the West is inaccurate as much of the info is. They have blood sample from Italy that show prescence of covid in blood samples as early as October of last year. If everybody gets it (theoretically) and few know they have it, and "at risk" get sick..and then co-morbidity persons die. According to this scientific data, it's sad that countries have devastated their countries to comply with UN/WHO/CDC edicts..

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

I hope they'll send the bill to those irresponsible creatures who see it fit to cross the border illegally despite having symptoms AND then have the audacity to use public transport and to hang out instead of self isolating at the very least.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

We live in a country where English is not widely spoken.  Translation is a big problem.  If you follow the Thai news reports, you'll get much more info.  Most of which is never translated to English.

I know many in the health care industry.  They all say the government is reporting this fairly accurately.

But that spoils the moaning entitled farangs narrative. At least from some. There have been no cases until recent events to suggest that covid has been actively spreading in Thailand. Just look at Myanmar for a comparison 2110 dead. Thailand just could not cover up numbers like that even if they wanted to. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jim Morrison said:

As Tucker Carlson has reported last week. Blood samples from last year in the USA have tested positive for covid -19. So when the emergency was declared Jan 21, 2020 it had already been in circulation, undetected.

The patients in question had no idea that they had "covid-19 'flu. So the notion that this flu "invaded" the West is inaccurate as much of the info is. They have blood sample from Italy that show prescence of covid in blood samples as early as October of last year. If everybody gets it (theoretically) and few know they have it, and "at risk" get sick..and then co-morbidity persons die. According to this scientific data, it's sad that countries have devastated their countries to comply with UN/WHO/CDC edicts..

Tucker Carlson huh....so you got a link to official information on this?

8 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

We live in a country where English is not widely spoken.  Translation is a big problem.  If you follow the Thai news reports, you'll get much more info.  Most of which is never translated to English.

I know many in the health care industry.  They all say the government is reporting this fairly accurately.

Obviously, in a country where one of the national sports and activities is gossip they have to , more or less, tell the truth...  

52 minutes ago, DavisH said:

But that spoils the moaning entitled farangs narrative. At least from some. There have been no cases until recent events to suggest that covid has been actively spreading in Thailand. Just look at Myanmar for a comparison 2110 dead. Thailand just could not cover up numbers like that even if they wanted to. 

Obviously, in a country where one of the national sports and activities is gossip they have to , more or less, tell the truth...

10 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:
12 hours ago, webfact said:

following the outbreak in Chiang Rai after infected Thais returned illegally from Myanmar.

Wow they are just deluding themselves again.  All will be negative when tested as well as their contacts and so on and so on.  Dreamers.  Close your eyes to the obvious, your not in control of the uncontrollable. It was not just in Chiang Rai.  Please tell us the total cases in Chiang Rai now. 

This is what I have been talking about. They don’t know and it’s about to get UGLY.....????????????????

3 hours ago, DavisH said:

Ths year in the UK, coronavirus has shown to be 100X more deadly than influenza - that's comparing data from 2020 only .

Yeah I know, sorry my reply was in relation to the Tucker Carlson post (forgot to quote) which called Covid-19 a flu.

4 hours ago, DavisH said:

Tucker Carlson huh....so you got a link to official information on this?

I haven't seen the Carlson piece but I've also seen it reported. Blood samples from cancer patients I understand.

Edited by Traubert
Spelling

10 hours ago, Khun Paul said:

At least it was NOT Dirty Farangs that did the deed this time but Thais who according to the PM can do no WRONG. Still not heard of an APOLOGY from ANUTIN 

Where do you think the Thai's caught it - -  from dirty farangs, that's his story and he is sticking to it - can't loose face by backing down. 

• Haha 1

They need to lockdown all the provinces along the border with Burma and institute martial law along the border itself. That should stop these stupid, selfish people endangering us all, and if it doesn't then shoot to kill anyone crossing illegally. 

• Like 2