Thai Share holders

21 hours ago, xylophone said:

And I would also ask if they could change a shareholding without your consent, and that might be the path to follow, because I believe you would have to have been notified if this was the case, especially if the structure of the company was changed accordingly.

Thank you again.  I came close to leaving Thailand but I chickened out.  The audit company and law company (who set up the company) are different.  The audit company are the crooked ones who changed shareholdings without my knowledge (I signed a paper - in Thai amongst 46 others.)

The website you gave me is excellent as it allows me to find the English section I need then change to Thai.  I have printed out the procedure that should have been followed but wasn't.  I will be presenting this to the auditors.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mikebell said:

Thank you again.  I came close to leaving Thailand but I chickened out.  The audit company and law company (who set up the company) are different.  The audit company are the crooked ones who changed shareholdings without my knowledge (I signed a paper - in Thai amongst 46 others.)

The website you gave me is excellent as it allows me to find the English section I need then change to Thai.  I have printed out the procedure that should have been followed but wasn't.  I will be presenting this to the auditors.  

Will be interested to hear how you get on, either on this forum or by PM.