Fresh outbreak closes schools in 42 provinces

snoop1130

Fresh outbreak closes schools in 42 provinces

By The Nation

800_e803963335220eb.jpg

State schools in provinces hit by the fresh Covid-19 outbreak were closed on Wednesday to stop the virus from spreading. A total of 2,797 schools in 42 provinces have temporarily shut – 2,302 primary schools and 495 secondary schools, said the Office of the Basic Education Commission (Obec).

The 42 provinces are Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Kamphaeng Phet, Khon Kaen, Chachoengsao, Chaiyaphum, Chiang Mai, Chonburi, Trat, Buri Ram, Pathum Thani, Prachin Buri, Phetchaburi, Phitsanulok, Phichit, Phetchabun, Ayutthaya, Phuket, Nan, Nonthaburi, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Ratchasima, Nakhon Sawan, Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Ratchaburi, Rayong, Lamphun, Sakon Nakhon, Saraburi, Suphan Buri, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Samut Songkhram, Satun, Surin, Nong Bua Lam Phu, Udon Thani, Ubon Ratchathani, Ang Thong, Uthai Thani and Uttaradit.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30400493

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-12-30

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

State schools in provinces hit by the fresh Covid-19 outbreak were closed on Wednesday to stop the virus from spreading. A total of 2,797 schools in 42 provinces have temporarily shut – 2,302 primary schools and 495 secondary schools, said the Office of the Basic Education Commission (Obec).

Listed was Nakhon Pathom.... but in reality they closed last Monday 21st

16 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Do we know how long this will be for (initially)?

In Prachinburi the closure was just for 4 days, will reopen Monday

Since the 1st was a holiday anyhow really just 1 extra day

may be different in other provinces

On 12/31/2020 at 7:26 AM, LazySlipper said:

Right... then why don't you go volunteer in hospital as a covid health worker volunteer. Put your money where your mouth is...

I certainly don't mind volunteering and would happily do so except I'm sure immigration would bust me for working without a permit...regardless..what I'm saying has nothing to do with me volunteering for work...wake the <deleted> up and stop following the piper

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

17 hours ago, Lingba said:

I certainly don't mind volunteering and would happily do so except I'm sure immigration would bust me for working without a permit...regardless..what I'm saying has nothing to do with me volunteering for work...wake the <deleted> up and stop following the piper

Keep repeating your self have another drink

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lingba said:

I certainly don't mind volunteering and would happily do so except I'm sure immigration would bust me for working without a permit...regardless..what I'm saying has nothing to do with me volunteering for work...wake the <deleted> and stop following the piper

Go back home and volunteer in your own rather than act as an entitled hash-brown here...