'We have to be remembered for what's been done,' Trump says on early return to Washington

webfact

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Oh you will be rembered all rite for trying to destroy our democracy getting more Americans killed than we lost to combat during ww2 all service branches all theaters due to shear incompetence exploding the deficit for nothing gained dividing the nation rampant racism collusion with hostile foreign powers getting our allies and their families killed (the Kurds) insulting pows attacking gold star families constant trolling and lies making our once proud nation a laughing stock and a pariah yes you will be rembered as a failed president a disgrace and hopefully a convicted felon

While I don't disagree with the opinions you are expressing, I do have to wonder if the comma and full stop functions on your keyboard have stopped working.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, scammed said:

he was pretty repulsive in his rhetoric, but he did make headway 

in jew-muslim peace deals that would have been a nobel price ticket

for anyone that didnt have his rhetoric.

he also began a fight to bring production back from china to USA,

if that will fall flat now, no one can tell

I can; it has fallen flat.

China Posts Record Month For Trade Thanks To Homebound, Bored Americans

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

45 will be remembered as the epitome of everything every faith and belief system plead that folks not become.......a mendacious, self-centered, self-serving, willfully ignorant, vindictive, corrupt, serial philandering, lazy, greedy, glutonous, deceitful Narcissist

A thorough (and accurate) analysis of the man's character!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I wonder, is this a desperate attempt to penetrate his fiscal defences, or are they onto something, and are going to take down his business empire?

No wonder he cut his sojourney to the elite and loyal fundamentalists short, he may be a little shocked and want to meet with Sidney Powell to file injunctions ????

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

"We have to be remembered for what's been done."

Yes, we will remember the Trump administration’s decision to repatriate some 40,000 US residents from China, even as he ordered a ban on Chinese entry to the US last February.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1