Tales of Woe ! .....What tales have you heard ?

CharlieH

a woman around 55 and her friend was sitting in a bar,

along came an even older man and promised them good pay to stay with him.

the food consisted of mama noodles with a bit of salt,

all the while he repeated his mantra, 'thais are stupid that doesnt understand economy".

on christmas eve, he added chicken meat to the noodles to celebrate the event.

the woman never saw a dime

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No

What most farangs would call a trophy wife are girls who most (successful) Thais wouldn't touch - and definitely wouldn't marry.

landing.jpg.21e0a255dcbafdd8286dd51102cf20e8.jpg

Same for western women for me. In my opinion of course. I wouldnt want a trophy wife of any nationality. I want low maintenance comfort, not stress.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

"No man ever reached up a woman's dress looking for her library card." Joan Rivers

Took a girl for a nice dinner and drinks. Cajoled her into coming home. Opened a bottle of red, put on the soft music. 

Sat beside her on the sofa, put my hand on her knee and she said HEAVENS ABOVE! and it was. ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'd be horrified if my Thai daughter (about to finish university) associated sexually with a white guy (or any guy before her wedding night).

i asked her about it, and the answer was never in 1M years.

According to her, well brought up and educated Thai ladies just don't do that sort of thing.

My Thai GF says she was a virgin before she got married at age 23. She said her mother was very strict. Rice farming laborers.

Seeing the way she keeps her grand-daughter on the straight and narrow, I believe her.

Pace BMT, there are times to suspend disbelief too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No

What most farangs would call a trophy wife are girls who most (successful) Thais wouldn't touch - and definitely wouldn't marry.

landing.jpg.21e0a255dcbafdd8286dd51102cf20e8.jpg

You are a cruel man, not posting her phone number.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really?

- stunner

- smart

- intelligent

- well educated

- great career

- from a financially wealthy background

- etc

- etc

All in one? And easy to find? In Thailand? NO!

Of course, its difficult if a guy has no game and can’t offer any of that himself...   I think thats why so many are struggling to comprehend such women are available to others. It's because they are not available to them, so they pull the wool over their own eyes and pay for a girl instead, thinking the only option is the better option. 

3 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Just an opinion, but those six would be the same as finding the 6 lottery numbers in my view. ????

Edit: My wife actually is none of those things, but she is a lovely person (mostly) but above all, she loves me ! That'll do for me...????

Mutual respect and love clearly trump all else and are the significant factor in any healthy relationship. 

There are plenty of women who are those things...   That people think there aren’t just highlights a lack of exposure. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sujo said:

Took a girl for a nice dinner and drinks. Cajoled her into coming home. Opened a bottle of red, put on the soft music. 

Sat beside her on the sofa, put my hand on her knee and she said HEAVENS ABOVE! and it was. ????

Was that the moment when she gave you a BJ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So you are smart, intelligent, well educated, have a great career, are from a financially wealthy background, and obviously you are also handsome. And it was easy for you to find a woman like you describe.

And then, with your stunning, smart, intelligent and well educated wife, you spend a substantial part of your time on Thai Visa. Yeah, sure...

You gotta love the jokers on this forum with 'my one is different' women from wealthy hi-so white skinned Chinese families.

My own educated, smart, beautiful yet dark skinned daughter, wouldn't give a white guy the time of day, I can't imagine any of the Thai bleached princesses being any less picky.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

31 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My own educated, smart, beautiful yet dark skinned daughter, wouldn't give a white guy the time of day, I can't imagine any of the Thai bleached princesses being any less picky.

I seem to remember some time ago you said she was open to negotiations - with millionaires.

12 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Just an opinion, but those six would be the same as finding the 6 lottery numbers in my view. ????

Edit: My wife actually is none of those things, but she is a lovely person (mostly) but above all, she loves me ! That'll do for me...????

funny-ladyboy.jpg

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Sujo said:

Same for western women for me. In my opinion of course. I wouldnt want a trophy wife of any nationality. I want low maintenance comfort, not stress.

Find an average (preferably below) looker then.

Except for one, all the lookers (not hookers lol) I've had were all high maintenance.  Always stories of them getting chatted up, asked out etc.

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You gotta love the jokers on this forum with 'my one is different' women from wealthy hi-so white skinned Chinese families.

My own educated, smart, beautiful yet dark skinned daughter, wouldn't give a white guy the time of day,

Of course she wouldn’t, look at her role-model, she’s quite possibly put off men full-stop !

... and there we have it.. the predicable ‘hi-so white skinned Chinese’ comment... Yawn... 

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I can't imagine any of the Thai bleached princesses being any less picky.

There in exists the problem. You are using your imagination because you have no frame of comparison beyond country girls you pay 20,000 baht per month.

Edited by richard_smith237