Household Cannabis Plants Start in Buri Ram

snoop1130

19 minutes ago, CMHomeboy78 said:

Agreed. Changes are coming, they've started already.

What is needed now is a grassroots (pun intended) effort to keep the gov't and big business interests from totally controlling the trade, hogging the profits and marginalizing the local people.

i watched for so many years back home in canada as rich people, politicians and ex police all took over the industry while grassroots was snubbed. 

now they are all sitting on hundreds of thousands of pounds of garbage while the black market still controls 75 % of sales.  the stocks are worth dog shat now ( i still own some) and they are bleeding money like crazy. guess that is what happens when you grow garbage. 

same thing will happen here but on a whole new level. let's call it thainess.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, mr mr said:

i watched for so many years back home in canada as rich people, politicians and ex police all took over the industry while grassroots was snubbed. 

now they are all sitting on hundreds of thousands of pounds of garbage while the black market still controls 75 % of sales.  the stocks are worth dog shat now ( i still own some) and they are bleeding money like crazy. guess that is what happens when you grow garbage. 

same thing will happen here but on a whole new level. let's call it thainess.

Your prediction for Thailand may be right.

I've seen the situation here go from de facto legalization in the 1970s - yes, there were laws on the books but they were seldom enforced. Ganja was everywhere in those days, you could buy it almost as easily as you could buy beer.

The 1980s saw the beginning of the War on Drugs and with it came mass-incarceration, unprecedented levels of police corruption, extrajudicial killing and the introduction of coke, speed and designer drugs.

Now the circumstances are changing again and the results remain to be seen.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Would it not be a good idea to open the Brown cafes like in Holland? I'm sure it would generate a lot of business

I could see these popping up one day in Chiang Mai and Koh phangan and attracting a steady stream of Tourists. I think smartshops as they are called in Amsterdam are a much more realistic way to revitalize Thai tourism than pretending Pattaya is going to become the next Miami.

Edited by wasabi
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 8:05 PM, EddyGallagher said:

I just bought a bong from Bong Party in Bangkok and they openly shipped it to me in the mail just received it today. I buy flower legally from a local clinic. Guys clearly it’s decriminalized now at least ????. I would post a pic but I don’t know if it’s allowed here. 

Buy here. 

http://www.bong-party.com/store/

Thanks for the link.  I was in a bong shop in the US recently, in a legal state, and ALL of them were made of glass.  Me, I'm clumsy, especially after a hit, so no use to me.

32 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Thanks for the link.  I was in a bong shop in the US recently, in a legal state, and ALL of them were made of glass.  Me, I'm clumsy, especially after a hit, so no use to me.

this is the one time Voss drinking water might not be so expensive. They sell glass cutting bits at home pro. or so i saw on youtube.