How do I download ibanking app for krung thai to my pc.?

I’m with Krungthai. The App is on Apple App Store. But I had to make a visit to my Krungthai branch ( take ur passport to ! ) where they ‘activated ‘ the App for me and it works like a dream. You must visit ur bank branch.

Hope this helps. 

Exactly as YT3k72Em said, why bother with an app on a pc if you can access their internet banking through a browser?! Works okay, though not the most intuitive website, my wife has an account there. Mine is with Krungsri, much more user friendly and current design.... 

• 3 years later...
On 2/16/2021 at 2:13 PM, khunano said:

Exactly as YT3k72Em said, why bother with an app on a pc if you can access their internet banking through a browser?! Works okay, though not the most intuitive website, my wife has an account there. Mine is with Krungsri, much more user friendly and current design.... 

Not any more:

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in www.ktbnetbank.com.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I gave up last year with Krungthai. It was just so difficult, even going into the bank, to get their app to work.

The final straw was when I got a new passport. The number of course was different. They asked for the old one, I brought it in, they looked at the expiry date, and the clipped corner, and said this has expired. Yes, that is why I have a new one. That utterly defeated them!

It's 3 years now from the thread start.

And KTB has taken the same lazy approach as SCB and cancelled internet banking through the website. Mobile app only!

image.jpeg.76789955b8aa349427692608b0d5097f.jpeg

Edited by KhunBENQ