Terry Cloth Blanket in BKK?

OliverKlozerof

Anyone know where I can find a (plain cotton) terry cloth blanket in BKK? I saw one today at Muji in Central Bangna, but freaking expensive (about 3000 baht I think). I think some Thais use these and they must be available for much less somewhere. (FYI, I searched 'terry cloth blanket' on lazada but didn't find anything. I think I've also looked at Big C and Tesco Lotus.) Thx

8 hours ago, onebir said:

Isn't this basically a (large) bath towel?

Well sort of. Beach towel comes close to being big enough. Google says typical beach towel is 80cm X 160cm. I'd like something around 130cm x 180cm. I lived in Japan long time ago and terry blankets were common there. 
Actually, I went back to lazada and searched for 'terry blanket,' instead of 'terry cloth blanket.' One thing came up that's not really terry, but might be OK. It's not pure cotton, which I'd prefer. Lazada is great, but sometimes you want to see/feel things before buying.
https://www.lazada.co.th/products/siesta-travelterry-i1826738620-s5495570713.html

Found this one for just B470, but it's polyester. I think cotton would be much more comfortable in the heat of Thailand, since it can absorb sweat better. Or is polyester absorptive? 
https://shopee.co.th/ผ้าห่มถวายพระขนาด-60-X-80-นิ้ว(5ฟุต)-i.99438294.3701424978

(Relatively unrelated rant: Anyone who knows Phrom Phong BTS station in BKK knows they allow advertisers to basically buy every square inch of the station for a giant ad campaign. Currently it's Pepsi I think. A few years ago, when Shopee was launching, they did it. The ticket gates were Shopee orange. Next you get to giant floor-to-ceiling screen of their ad playing in a loop. When you walk up the stairs to the platform, their ads cover the stair risers. Then all the screens, speakers and BTS signs on the platform were orange Shopee ads. I understand that advertising is a necessary evil, but this was/is so over-the-top, crass, tasteless, disgusting. End of rant.)