It's like being buried alive...

WineOh

5 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

What you want is available for short time rental at a price.

I'm looking for a real student mate.

Like one that actually goes to uni and can speak good english.

Not one from Korat who dresses like a student.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

The thing is, if you divorce your wife and go back to that life, you may just get bored with it again.  No easy answers. 

and end up in a perpetual cycle of marriage and divorce?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

depending on your age and how you look, this should be easy enough to achieve.

I'm 38, tall and slim dude maybe a little better than average looking and I could get 20 years old girls (if I  bothered trying), actually have one living with across the room from me right now. (which is the reason I don't even try)

few years back I went to get a vasectomy for free from the clinic in Bangkok (next to cabbage and condoms restaurant), I already have a son back home who just turned 20 and didn't want to have more responsibilities so.. cut.

note that it's not a way to have sex without protection (but it can be if you both get tested, I guess), i still use condoms but the "i was taking the pill" or whatever tricks they use nowadays simply will not work and I can't be convinced either.

in the last few years I been asked to make kids no strings attached by like 5 different women, one of them tried to "trick" me into it but I didn't give in and less than a year later she had a baby (either she was already pregnant and looking to pin, or trying to get a baby from ANYONE)

anyways, I'm not a guy that goes looking for multiple women, i'm fairly happy with one but relatively picky which is why i don't consider that girl that lives here to be my gf, just a roommate with rare benefits (she has her own room) but it also prevents me from meeting other women cause she is around... so it's a double edged sword.

but really, if you are unhappy.. you should leave. it's that simple

6 minutes ago, kekalot said:

but really, if you are unhappy.. you should leave. it's that simple

the only thing keeping me from doing so is my kid and the fact that the borders aren't open as of yet.

I have a stark choice in front of me.

1. Live a comfortable married life in a big house with 2.4 children.

2. Jump ship in the middle of the night into a uni students bed wrestling with her under the covers..

Life is hard! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, WineOh said:

Right now I want a 20 year old thai student majoring in the English language that is both fun, playful and looking for a farang boyfriend.

I also want her to wear her uniform when she is with me at all times.

(white shirt and short black skirt)

My wife was exactly like that, married her and she went to high school, then she went to university.

I enjoyed both her uniforms, and her bringing her female pals home for study groups.

Nothing to stop you having one of those on the side and enjoying family life.

My misses is great, my kids are great, and my 'girlfriend' was really dirty.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1