Five People Report Mild Side Effects from Covid Vaccine

snoop1130

On 3/2/2021 at 6:40 PM, Crossy said:

Sinovac from our Chinese friends.

The Az jab still has "paperwork issues" which is why the PM chickened out.

Hasn't the 2nd Sheriff in charge taken the Chinese one?

How is he feeling?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, internationalism said:

this lady died within 36h after moderna, alzheimer but otherwise able to walk, go to bathroom, eat independently.

I'm sorry to hear about this lady's death but you previously said she had no underlying condition. However you now mention that she had Alzheimer's.

You must surely be aware that dementia is in and of itself, a leading cause of death.

In fact according the Alzheimer's Society in the UK:

"In 2018, dementia was given as the leading cause of death in the UK, listed on 12.8 per cent of all death certificates."

Having said that, they do point out that this is only because the ONS separates out the different forms of cancer in their statistics. If all cancer deaths were combined, then they would surpass dementia deaths.

However, dementia still causes more deaths than for instance, heart disease, which used to be the second most common cause of death in the UK (after cancer) until 2015, when dementia overtook it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bermondburi said:

Had the AZ. Day after had a mild headache all day, slight fever, and felt very tired. 

Felt fine the next day. 

It's a sign of the body making a strong immune response. It's good. 

My wife and 18 year-old son had AZ about a week ago in the UK. Both had nothing other than a sore arm at the injection spot for a couple of days.

• Like 1

if dementia is a major death factor, so this lady should not be vaccinated. So she was mentally ill, but her physic, functioning was at reasonable level. She was put at retirement home, but not needed 24h care.

but in australia, unlike in the uk:

"The actual death of a person with dementia may be caused by another condition. They are likely to be frail towards the end. Their ability to cope with infection and other physical problems will be impaired due to the progress of dementia. In many cases death may be hastened by an acute illness such as pneumonia." https://www.dementia.org.au/about-dementia/carers/later-stages-of-dementia

and in the USA"

"The most prevalent cause of death in dementia patients is a secondary infection, commonly pneumonia."

https://www.agingcare.com/articles/why-do-people-die-from-alzheimers-disease-133297.htm

Edited by internationalism

17 hours ago, internationalism said:

if dementia is a major death factor, so this lady should not be vaccinated

Not so - in fact it's the opposite. Since the data shows it to be safe for them and they are at enhanced risk, people with underlying conditions should be among the first to be vaccinated.

Again I don't know about all countries but in the UK, older people with underlying conditions (including but not limited to, dementia) were given priority for receiving the vaccines.

Here's an extract from the advice on the British Geriatric Society (BGS) website.

the risk of dying from COVID is very high in those who are very old, have severe frailty or have multiple long-term conditions. This group therefore has the most to gain from receiving a vaccine and the side effects would have to be more common than from any other vaccine for the risks to outweigh the benefits.

CoVid-19 vaccines and older people

The UK Alzheimer's Society also advises that those suffering from dementia should receive the vaccine on a priority basis.

On 3/4/2021 at 12:53 PM, Jeffr2 said:

And how many millions have died from the jab? Right....

And how many millions have recovered with no jab and no problem?

And how many milltions would've died anyway even if there had been no pandemic?

Right...

Edited by gafdtomaka366

We read on the news all the time " Man dies after vaccinated"  

First point , no one could posible die before they are vaccinated!!  Full Stop. it would be incredible inefficient, to say the least, vaccinating dead people. 

Second. In any population of millions, thousands will die, vaccine or not. If only one man died after vaccination, it would be a miracle deserving the attention of the Catholic church. Perhaps that's why they are reporting it.   

On 3/2/2021 at 6:32 PM, ThailandRyan said:

4 were mild yes, but how do you classify Vomiting and nausea as a mild side effect.

I've had nausea and vomiting on many occasion.

Usually after a healthy injection of beer.

The wife went to a village meeting last week,  all to do with COVID-19 and the vaccine(s) the speaker said they will be a 1 in 1000 chance of a reaction, one woman stood up and said I bet that will be me .

At the end of the meeting ,the wife said 70%? said they will not have the vaccine afraid of the side effects.

We shall see what happens when it finally rolled out for the masses.

If I had the vaccine I think I would react ,twice I have had the Para -Typhoid vaccine and twice it knocked me out for 2-3 days ,but that used to be known a  bad vaccine, for reacting.,but been having a tetanus vaccine for the past 45 years never a problem. 

20 hours ago, gafdtomaka366 said:

And how many millions have recovered with no jab and no problem?

And how many milltions would've died anyway even if there had been no pandemic?

Right...

You're right. Millions have recovered from the jab with no problems.

Are
 you trying to say covid deaths are a hoax? Come on....

On 3/2/2021 at 6:35 PM, wasabi said:

Which vaccine was used? I don't see it noted in the original article either.

On 3/2/2021 at 6:40 PM, Crossy said:

Sinovac from our Chinese friends.

The Az jab still has "paperwork issues" which is why the PM chickened out.

Expect the "Az paperwork issues" really arose in an effort to help offload the two million Sinovac vaccine doses the Thai govt bought...a Sinovac vacinne that has received wide publicity about only having only around 50% efficacy and maybe not the most thorough testing.   Expect the Thai govt really wants to get the Sinovac supply of dozes used-up before moving on to using the Az vaccine or other vaccine  like Pfizer/Moderna/JJ that most people really want.   Gotta get the undesired stock used up first.

5 minutes ago, Pib said:

Expect the "Az paperwork issues" really arose in an effort to help offload the two million Sinovac vaccine doses the Thai govt bought...a Sinovac vacinne that has received wide publicity about only having only around 50% efficacy and maybe not the most thorough testing.   Expect the Thai govt really wants to get the Sinovac supply of dozes used-up before moving on to using the Az vaccine or other vaccine  like Pfizer/Moderna/JJ that most people really want.   Gotta get the undesired stock used up first.

thailand got only now 200k of sinovac, if hey wanted, they would jab as many people in just one day (they are planning to roll out 330k/day for AZ from June).

those total 2mln are really for the health workers. Thailand has over one million workers in this sector, including private hospitals, volunteers.

I have posted it just 1h ago on another thread:

"some recent data from turkey:

"In Brazil the efficacy against Covid-19 with or without symptoms was 50 percent. In Turkey, the efficacy against Covid-19 with at least one symptom was 83.5 percent. ... It is still unclear just how much protection CoronaVac provides against Covid-19 in general. But the trials do suggest that CoronaVac--like several other coronavirus vaccines--does a much better job at protecting people against severe disease. On March 3, the scientists running the Turkish trial reported that no vaccinated participants ended up in the hospital for Covid-19, while six in the placebo group did."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/science/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker.html

In comparison Astrazeneca has 82.4% efficacy, so if results from Turkey are correct, sinovac might be a slighly better option"

• Like 1