Putin offers Biden public talks after U.S. president says he thinks he is a killer

webfact

13 hours ago, Tug said:

Another words the administration isent stupid enough to take the bait I’m sure any response will be well thought out measured careful factual and to the point and btw Putin is a thug and killer he is what he is 

Russian Maffia ...

As for democracy ...

Non existent .  Anywhere ..

I dreamt a dream ..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Putin so elegantly mocked poor Joe on the nature of hypocracy,

the mark of a skilled statesman.

If you consider. "I am rubber you are glue, everything you say bonuses of of me and sticks to you" elegant, then yes indeed. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Biden clearly can't be trusted to answer questions. Just recently joe refers to harris as President harris during a talk.

Ahh the sweet sound of deflection and desperation lol better check your bilges ya got quite the list going there lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Putin so elegantly mocked poor Joe on the nature of hypocracy,

the mark of a skilled statesman.

To be fair, Putin also mocked Trump. Remember the time those European leaders mocked Trump. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/putin-assad-trump-syria-russia-video-joke-mock-road-damascus-a9284466.html

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blazes said:

Sorry, chum, you've got the wrong war. You are in 1991, when the Americans actually encouraged Saddam Hussein to invade Kuwait!!!!

But no problem, your president makes gaffes, why not you?!!

Total BS.  How did the US encourage the invasion of Kuwait?  Credible references only, please.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Meanwhile his approval ratings was up five percentage points from 54 percent in a survey carried out March 10 to 11.

This has been buoyed by a boost among independent voters whose rating went from 48 to 56 percent. Republican's approval went to 23 percent from 20, while Democrats went from 91 to 92. 

You don't think world leaders study biden's every word. They've got to be chuckling, I know I am.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

What’s that term Russians use to describe foreigners who eagerly do Russia’s bidding, engage in spreading Russian propaganda and generally support Russian government interests over the interests of their own government?

It came up a few times during Flynn’s trial, but has slipped my memory.

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

Total BS.  How did the US encourage the invasion of Kuwait?  Credible references only, please.

I don't usually respond to impertinent utterances like the above, but to make it as simple as possible I offer you the Wikipedia account of [American Ambassador to Iraq] April Glaspie's role in encouraging Saddam Hussein to go to war against Kuwait (leading to the Gulf War).

Even though it is simple, it still needs a certain amount of intelligence to unravel what went on then.  But if you read the whole thing you will see that the crux of the matter is: did Glaspie, even unwittingly, encourage Hussein to go to war and what role did the State Department play in the "confusing" of Hussein as to American intentions.

You will see, if you read that far, that the liberal and highly respected journal, Foreign Policy, takes the view that Hussein thought that Glaspie had given him the green light to invade Kuwait.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Glaspie

Whatever the truth about what Glaspie did or did not say, the misinterpretation of what she said led to an appalling war in which several thousand people died.  Probably lost  papa Bush the 1992 election also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blazes said:

I don't usually respond to impertinent utterances like the above, but to make it as simple as possible I offer you the Wikipedia account of [American Ambassador to Iraq] April Glaspie's role in encouraging Saddam Hussein to go to war against Kuwait (leading to the Gulf War).

Even though it is simple, it still needs a certain amount of intelligence to unravel what went on then.  But if you read the whole thing you will see that the crux of the matter is: did Glaspie, even unwittingly, encourage Hussein to go to war and what role did the State Department play in the "confusing" of Hussein as to American intentions.

You will see, if you read that far, that the liberal and highly respected journal, Foreign Policy, takes the view that Hussein thought that Glaspie had given him the green light to invade Kuwait.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Glaspie

Whatever the truth about what Glaspie did or did not say, the misinterpretation of what she said led to an appalling war in which several thousand people died.  Probably lost  papa Bush the 1992 election also.

Back pedaling , are we?

You've gone from "...the Americans actually encouraged Saddam Hussein to invade Kuwait!!!!"  to "Glaspie did not encourage Saddam to go to war. Saddam mistakenly took encouragement from the fact that she didn't make it crystal clear that the US would object."

Yes, the officials of the first Bush administration should have been more careful about messaging.  My consistent criticism about Trump's dangerous stream of consciousness rambling was that poorly chosen words from the US President can start a war.  However that is not the same as actively encouraging an invasion, which is what you accused the US of doing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I foolishly thought that some of the KGB people, used other people to do the dirty business  of Killing.

I certainly do not plan to travel to Russia anytime soon though.  Think I will go to a few other places first, after I get my 2 jabs, and

can travel somewhere again.

Geezer

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What’s that term Russians use to describe foreigners who eagerly do Russia’s bidding, engage in spreading Russian propaganda and generally support Russian government interests over the interests of their own government?

It came up a few times during Flynn’s trial, but has slipped my memory.

Useful idiots. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Think you still reminisce Trump’s US and Russia close ties. Trump gone and a new sheriff in town who is not beholden to Putin. 

Putin has something on Trump imo, the ties weren't that close. If China and Russia decides, after their moon shot, to collaborate militarily the 'new sheriff' may need a new town..

8 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I foolishly thought that some of the KGB people, used other people to do the dirty business  of Killing.

I certainly do not plan to travel to Russia anytime soon though.  Think I will go to a few other places first, after I get my 2 jabs, and

can travel somewhere again.

Geezer

Try Thailand .

It,s  on my bucket list ...

However that said ...

14 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You don't think world leaders study biden's every word. They've got to be chuckling, I know I am.

Wow . 

You are a World leader .

Welcome , you  are not alone ..

We are indeed blessed on . Tvforum ..

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, elliss said:

Try , Line of Duty . 

Corruption in the UK ,  Police ..

What ever next ..

Saw that and right to date I was hoping they could carry on making more. 

CID is full of corruption was involved one time 40 years ago when many CID were arrested in a police station in Harroweald UK. 

• Like 1