COVID-positive Transport Minister Saksayam and his mysterious timeline

webfact

does French kissing mean there is a foreigner involved lol

after reading the whole article is anyone clear about his movements - I certainly am

not

just a pile of double talk and confusing nonsense 

wouldn't expect anything less

• Haha 1

that's the second day the government media are publishing against him. Somebody doesn't like him and he will be chopped from the government.

probably on health grounds - post-covid complications.

once dust settles he will spring back to the PM office as and adviser and later to the ministry of interior for an independent office, Big Joke style.

he did lie not only his whereabouts, but also about his vax - he got only 1 jab, suppose to get a booster on the day he became sick.

I do hope he french kissed many of his fellow party members at the anniversary party.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Thaksin must be laughing his socks off at this.

Is there no-one in this country's administration that is mature and adult enough to take responsibility for their actions?

I'm sure Thaksin is glad to be out of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pedro01 said:

Why does it matter if he went for a night our and got it?

Is he supposed to stay in?

I know right!  But you guess there is a moral code for these guys.  But lining their pockets is A-ok

In the wake of the outbreak at Thong Lor pubs, Thonglor Police Station superintendent Pol Colonel Duangchote Suwancharas was transferred to an inactive post. Duangchote is married to the daughter of former national police chief Pol General Patcharawat Wongsuwon.

A court also sentenced the managers of Krystal Club and the Emerald Thonglor to two months in jail for violating disease-control regulations.

At last! Someone has been held accountable for high ranking politicians swapping spit with the pretties.

If this is not stamped out then who knows where it will end.

It could be the thin edge of prostitution creeping into Thai society.   

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

As part of my job of minister of transport, of course I was there and many other nights spots while researching transport options in the city. If I am guilty of anything, anything, I am guilty of caring too much, of working too hard, of working into the night, to make sure the transport options for the people of this city is the best it can possibly be.

With his chauffeur waiting to whisk him away later.

• Like 1