Government Will Not Impose Nationwide Lockdown

webfact

21 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

As Thailand will end up "possibly" like most countries that have had and still do have this UK variant, or "possibly" end up even worse as the roll out of vaccines is a shambles, one must look for other alternatives and I have read research papers stating that the Influenza and Pneumonia vaccines may assist in the fight against Covid, i.e. reducing the severity of the disease, after all, they are all respiratory diseases, albeit different, yes we know Covid is far worse effecting other organs as well, so might want to do your research and if you consider the evidence is viable, you might get a shot of one or both, i.e. after also seeing medical advice.

I cannot sit and wait for these bozo's to play with our lives, that and the AZ & J&J experimental vaccines are out for me, when and if the private hospitals get their hands on the mRNA vaccines, I might just pick one, i.e. if the numbers here are as high as I expect them to be by the end of the month.

Ivermectin is this available in Thailand a lot of people using for preventive care 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Ireland32 said:

Ivermectin is this available in Thailand a lot of people using for preventive care 

I believe it is, but you would more likely have to get it through a hospital ?

Edited by 4MyEgo

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Public Health Minister Anutin Chanvirakul said on Thursday that the committee has seen no point in imposing a lockdown for the time being. The cycle of disease has only been two weeks and the government has had good cooperation from all stakeholders.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out over the next six months.