Immigrations Extranet For 90 Day And TM30 Reporting Is Working.

1 minute ago, sometimewoodworker said:

I am in region 4, Udon, so the date is hard linked to my extension expiration date 

The Udon rule not a division 4 rule.

Here in Ubon they are always done for 90 days.

Just now, mtls2005 said:

I beleive on-line reporting was modified ages ago to included -15 to 0.

Are you saying it many have reverted to the "old" window?

No. Seems my memory weakens.

So there must be another reason for the denial.

Usually something wrong with the entered data.

But I assume you know what to look for.

1 minute ago, KhunBENQ said:

Usually something wrong with the entered data.

Not that much data on page 1, done it many, many, many, many times before.

Assume the "next report after an extension must be done in eprson" bug remains?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Not that much data on page 1, done it many, many, many, many times before.

Assume the "next report after an extension must be done in eprson" bug remains?

Did the Status check work and show the previous report?

I deal with Khon Kaen immigration office. 

When logging in to the mobile site, I get the "Status normal" message as reported by CharlieH. However, the online site shows only up until my last online 90-Day report last October.

• Like 1

I am sooo glad the online reporting works now.

I just logged in the app to check my status. I have an overstay of 205 days. Does that mean I will be blacklisted?

I can't be bothered to use the online reporting any more. All future reports will be done by mail.

5 minutes ago, petedk said:

I just logged in the app to check my status. I have an overstay of 205 days. Does that mean I will be blacklisted?

The means you re 205 days late for doing a 90 day report. You will not be blacklisted.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The means you re 205 days late for doing a 90 day report. You will not be blacklisted.

I did the report about 35 days ago!

I actually went to the office at MTT.

Edited by petedk

I can't seem to get anywhere just trying to locate the site. I clicked onto a recommended link here but nothing about 90-day online reporting comes up. Just requirements for normal 90-day reporting but nothing directing  me to online reporting  where I can do the report online. I googled 'Thai immigration 90-day reporting' and much the same. All kinds of information about visas but nothing about 90-day reporting online. What am I missing here. I am sure there must be a proper link and I am just not seeing it. If possible, could one of you guys post a direct link. I feel really dumb asking this.

Since I will be in a 2-week quarantine when I get back to Buriram it would be really helpful if I could do my upcoming report online. This will have been my second report, my first was an in-person report the end of last January. Thanks.

Please disregard my last idiotic post about not being able to find the links to do my 90-day report online. I was able to locate the appropriate links, filled out the application and as far as I can see I am good to go. The 90-day report is complete and status approved. Isn't Thai Immigration wonderful!

• Haha 1

@CharlieH

@ThailandRyan

Just to confirm that I received exactly the same notification after log-in.

However, I am under marriage extension consideration. The present 90 day slip in my PP with corrected date to collect the final stamp nor previous date stamp to stay do show up in my account. All other data before I could look up in the app.

Will wonders never cease?  My report was due May 3, with the 2 previous reports done online AOK.  The report before that was done in person in August toward the end of the reporting amnesty, and before that I had always exited the country within the 90 days so no need for reports except the odd time when I couldn't travel (and those were done in person).

So, I decided to go ahead today and give it a try.  I'm in Bangkok, so I deal with Chaeng Watthana.  Everything went ultra smoothly.  I had kept all the detailed info from my 2 previous online reports and, essentially, just did a copy and paste from that.  I double checked, triple checked obsessively before hitting the submit button, got my Pending notice and went to have lunch.  I checked my email after lunch and the Approval email was there!

I'm still in shock!  The previous times it took about 24 hours to get the Approval email.  Today it took all of half an hour.  Submission time was 11:32 and the approval email timestamp is 12:06.

So, now I'm good until July 23.  Woo-hoo!

And, for those who want to know, I use Chrome for Mac v.90.0.4430.85 on my MacBook. 

I have not yet used, or even registered to use, the app, although I have downloaded it for use sometime in the near future.

I sooo hope this portends well for the future.

Has anyone else tried the TM30 system? I moved into a new condo on 1 February, set up a new account on the owner's behalf and filed it that day. I can log into the account but a search of the system within the timespan doesn't find it. Should I just make a new entry for today or is it likely to re-appear at some point?

Edited by KhaoNiaw

4 minutes ago, Forza2002 said:

Anybody managed to get 90 day approved online today? I have been at pending status since 10am this morning. Normally when I check the status it's approved with a couple of hours.. image.png.32ac34a6d23535bb65089c4879f84ae0.png

Here is one.

6 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Almost certainly it’s already approved, udon is working fast today 

is this a new website that should work with all immigration offices?

last year I tried 90-day a few times but always said I needed to go to the office

90-day's are always an extremely uncomfortable experience as I somehow bump into an enemy every time, and one particular officer grills with me with questions as if i'm living here illegally

TM30's are fine, done in a separate area outside the office, polite staff and don't get seen by others

Success!  submitted at noon today, email replied 3:30pm. 

A small annoyance in the reply email they say...

Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

But try to find the extranet link on their main website.  It may be somewhere on there but I have never seen it.

Online reporting is not mentioned on their 90 day reporting webpage.

13 minutes ago, YT3k72Em said:

But try to find the extranet link on their main website.  It may be somewhere on there but I have never seen it.

You do it on the same site you do the report. This links skips the terms and condition page.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm Then click the green button.

On the immigration website it here on the main page. Hover the mouse over this.

image.png.83ee909007be39fdf9694f81371f7a77.png and then click image.png.681ceb8466fd09a92b9aa2c85e7374a8.png twice.

• Like 1