Immigrations Extranet For 90 Day And TM30 Reporting Is Working.

16 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Arrival Date: The one originally stamped on the arrival card, or the one of the non-immigrant visa entry?

Port of Arrival, Visa Type: Basically the same question. The original border checkpoint, or the immigration office that created the non-immigrant visa entry?

Both are for your original entry to the country.

• Thanks 1

I'd be interested to know if anyone, who had their last report done  while their system was down, has been able to do a successful report on-line.

In my case the IO just crossed out the old date on the form and replaced it with the new one. So I am pessimistic since I should have a gap in my sequence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Both are for your original entry to the country.

Just sharing my experience in Bangkok. For all of my online reports over the last five, six years (as well as in-person reports during that time) I listed the date of my most recent entry into the country for arrival date. That date would be associated with the arrival card number which is requested for both online reporting and on the TM47 form.

Maybe not a big deal, perhaps either the original entry date  connected to your current status of stay, or the most recent entry date will do the job.  But in my case, most recent entry date works.

Edited by rwilem
Spell

12 minutes ago, rwilem said:

Just sharing my experience in Bangkok. For all of my online reports over the last five, six years (as well as in-person reports during that time) I listed the date of my most recent entry into the country for arrival date. That date would be associated with the arrival card number which is requested for both online reporting and on the TM47 form.

He was asking about a TM30 report.

Unfortunately I still don't understand how it works, dear ubonjoe. I've been trying to do it online for a year, but I always get the same error.

What do you enter in the field TM6 and Arrival Date? My last TM6 is dated March 2020 and maybe that's the problem.

Sincerely I'm tired paying 500 baht for a taxi to get a stamp on a paper in two minutes.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 9:26 AM, DrJack54 said:

I think the issue is for those like myself, have done their last report in person.

An example......I did online report approx Nov last year. Then did in person report ~ Feb. My current report by date is April 28.

The info about the most recent in person report I did is not in the online system and furthermore my attempt at doing the online report failed.

If they don't let us report online, we will always be forced to do it in person and therefore never enter the system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rwilem said:

Excuse me uj, didn't get that clearly. Thought we were on the 90-day report thing. 

This topic can be for both. The title of this topic mentions TM30 reporting since it is on the extranet along with 90 day reports.

8 minutes ago, salavan said:

So after being told the tm 30 was abolished in June its back on again all change haha

It was not abolished last June. It is still needed in certain cases. Primarily it is only needed if you change the address immigration has for you.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 12:56 PM, sometimewoodworker said:

If you don’t have a an iOS device, Mac, or Window$ machine then use your android device, they all work. 

I’ve been asking and wondering what browser does this work on ?!! Not what kind of pc, phone I have ????????‍♂️
I need to know what browser I can do my 90days report on ????

As far as I’m concerned it’s never worked, since they use an old IE browser which is obsolete.

I wonder why they don’t use Chrome ????????‍♂️
Thank you in advance ???? 

22 hours ago, rwilem said:

Maybe not a big deal, perhaps either the original entry date  connected to your current status of stay, or the most recent entry date will do the job.  But in my case, most recent entry date works.

How and what browser do you use to do the 90days report ?!!

As far as I know it’s never worked properly for the past 10 years I’ve been trying ????????‍♂️
I’m forced to turn up at their offices every time and when I tell them, I get either the silent treatment or the usual arrogant unhelpful behaviour from them ☹️
Thank you in advance ????

13 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

As far as I’m concerned it’s never worked, since they use an old IE browser which is obsolete.

I wonder why they don’t use Chrome

It works on Chrome. That is what I have used it to do online reports. If you have a VPN it will not work with it turned on.

Edit: I suggest using a incognito window to do the report. That way any pop up blocker or such will not work.

Edited by ubonjoe
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It works on Chrome. That is what I have used it to do online reports. If you have a VPN it will not work with it turned on.

Thank you for replying ????

I will give it another go then, like I said it’s never worked for the entire time I’ve been here, nope I don’t have the VPN on while I’m on it.

Another questions comes to my mind, do you get a receipt ?! Like the one they give you when you do it in person ?!  Thank you in advance ????

11 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

Thank you for replying ????

I will give it another go then, like I said it’s never worked for the entire time I’ve been here, nope I don’t have the VPN on while I’m on it.

Another questions comes to my mind, do you get a receipt ?! Like the one they give you when you do it in person ?!  Thank you in advance ????

I just did a edit of my post suggesting you use a incognito window.

After the report is approved you can print out the receipt (next appointment on the site). You go to check my status to open the approved report and at the bottom of the page you can select to print out you next appointment.

I save the approval and next report on my computer and print them when I want to.

You will see this the bottom of the check status page. image.png.fc78062a250ec6eab092fd1e5b71b380.png

Then at the bottom of application page you will see this. image.png.f6ee28b2f995dd8ac2238b58fc227c96.png

Both give you a choice to print or save.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

If you do it on a pc:

When you are able to successfully apply, you get a pending document that is similar to a receipt. Then when it is accepted you get an approved document + another document that says when your next report will be. All of these documents are PDFs you can easily download.

one of the current issues with the system is that whatever the problem is, you seem to get the same error message. So that means people who are unable to do it online (a new passport seems to be one reason for that) and somebody who could do it online but makes an error when inputting data will get exactly the same error message.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, chessman said:

If you do it on a pc:

When you are able to successfully apply, you get a pending document that is similar to a receipt. Then when it is accepted you get an approved document + another document that says when your next report will be. All of these documents are PDFs you can easily download.

one of the current issues with the system is that whatever the problem is, you seem to get the same error message. So that means people who are unable to do it online (a new passport seems to be one reason for that) and somebody who could do it online but makes an error when inputting data will get exactly the same error message.

Much appreciated, which has created more questions for me, such as where do you get such documents ?! Do you need to give them your email address or will you get them at your home address ?

Thank you u in advance 

Ram

I'm on step 3 of my 2nd 90 day reporting, 1st time online using win10 Firefox and nothing I have typed has populated to this screen, have waited 5 min and still nothing.  Any help?

Edited by DrPhibes
content
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

I'm on step 3 of my 2nd 90 day reporting, 1st time online using win10 Firefox and nothing I have typed has populated to this screen, have waited 5 min and still nothing.  Any help?

Now say contact the immigration office in my area after trying to reenter info.

On 4/23/2021 at 7:45 AM, ThailandRyan said:

When they reconfigured/updated it, it must not see yet the prior one being done in person.  They must still be uploading data to it in batches.  

Then it would be the same for everyone rendering the entire system just as useless as before and require all of us to go in-person or by mail.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:05 AM, ThailandRyan said:

I think you missed the point.  In order to do an online report you have to have done at least one in person first.  With the update I would surmise it does not have that information loaded into yet and therefore everyone will end up getting the pop-up that says see your immigration office. That was what I was trying to say in not so many words.

Maybe they are just too stupid to put two and two together ????

8 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Then it would be the same for everyone rendering the entire system just as useless as before and require all of us to go in-person or by mail.

You need to read my reply to that post.

The online record of reports has never had those done in person on it.

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You need to read my reply to that post.

The online record of reports has never had those done in person on it.

Yes that part I understand. My point is if the system has no knowledge of a previous or first report being done in-person once the system stands up, everyone will have to report in-person or by mail.

28 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Yes that part I understand. My point is if the system has no knowledge of a previous or first report being done in-person once the system stands up, everyone will have to report in-person or by mail.

It should not be a problem to do the next report. Others have done one in person after doing one online and were able to do the next one online.

I think the system checks the status of reporting records kept at the local office.

2 hours ago, Ramdas said:

which has created more questions for me, such as where do you get such documents ?! Do you need to give them your email address or will you get them at your home address ?

In your initial application you have to give your email address. If the application goes through it will take you to a screen where you can view/download/print the details of your pending application. This pending application will include a reference number.

Then, next time you go into the system you have the choice to “check the status of your application”. It is the 2nd option on the screen. If you click on that you will be able to search for your application using either the reference number mentioned above or your passport number. When you have done that you can see if your application has been approved and if it has then you can view/download/print the approved notice and (more importantly) the document that states when your next report is due.

Immigration will email you to let you know that your application has been approved but that email won’t have the documents you need attached so you will need to go back into the system (as described above) to get them. They do not post anything to your home address if you use the online method.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

I thought it was no longer necessary to do TM30's when you leave or reenter the country?

You don't have to unless you enter with a new visa. If you enter with a re-entry permit or a multiple entry visa it is not required.

• Like 1