Which hospital would you prefer to get Covid vaccination and why?

EricTh

Which hospital in Chiang Mai would you prefer to get Covid vaccination  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, deej said:

FWIW

Entirely depend,s on what Vaccination  Jab  is  given at those hospitals listed????

How about a bevy of young, beautiful ladies, romantic music and sipping your favorite drink to accompany the 'shot'?

Edited by EricTh
  • Haha 1

I don't live in Chiangmai but I would prefer a private hospital.  They are usually cleaner and not as crowded.  But I would get a vaccination at a government hospital if it was going to be a few months earlier than a private one.

• Like 1

I would prefer BNH (Bangkok Nursing Home) in Bangkok even though it is at least a two hour drive from my location.  Excellent and competent general staff and I feel highly qualified doctors.  Up to date diagnostic equipment.  Clean.  Have had surgery there and pre-post care was excellent.  Somewhat concerned about post vaccination reactions and want to be where they would be recognized and properly treated.

19 hours ago, deej said:

FWIW

Entirely depend,s on what Vaccination  Jab  is  given at those hospitals listed????

Why does it mayyet .what does matter is which vaccine.i.ll have it in street if it's the 1 i want

21 hours ago, deej said:

FWIW

What hospital is a lot less important than which vaccination.
If don't see why the hospital would matter in the least.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, CALSinCM said:

What hospital is a lot less important than which vaccination.
If don't see why the hospital would matter in the least.

There is a 95% chance you will get Astrazeneca so not much choice there.

During registration they will ask you which hospital you prefer. Different hospitals will have different facilities, different nurses & doctors, different environment etc.

A less crowded hospital, near to your house, newer facilities with more capable nurses and doctors would be better, don't you think?

Doctors will be there just in case some people develop adverse reactions after injection. Everyone will be observed for at least 30 minutes after injection.

I believe there's also a follow-up and a vaccine passport to be given out later so a more capable staff does make a difference.

Edited by EricTh

3 hours ago, Trujillo said:

What an odd poll. 

It's like asking what material your socks should be with the new shoes you will get -- Cotton? Rayon? Blended mix? 

It's an injection. You don't even need to be a doctor to inoculate someone. 

Bizarre....

See my reply above. As usual, you have the right not to choose any hospital.

Edited by EricTh

I was given my choice of hospital for my C19 shot yesterday at the Macro set up.

Nice girl asks closes hospital to where you live. I said RAM, no can find, OK Suan Dok, no can find. I get out my iPad go to Google and point out Suan Dock, ah Maharata.

We agree and on way back I stop at a Thai friend I told what happened and he says Suan Dok we call it Maharata !

John

1 minute ago, jonwilly said:

I was given my choice of hospital for my C19 shot yesterday at the Macro set up.

Nice girl asks closes hospital to where you live. I said RAM, no can find, OK Suan Dok, no can find. I get out my iPad go to Google and point out Suan Dock, ah Maharata.

We agree and on way back I stop at a Thai friend I told what happened and he says Suan Dok we call it Maharata !

John

That's Maharaj but it got 0 votes so far in this poll.

6 hours ago, jackdd said:

How does it matter? It's just an injection, nearly anybody can do this.

I would prefer if they do it in Big C or Makro.

Yes, but if you have a reaction, they're not set up to treat you at Big C or Makro.

• Like 1