"Freelance massage women" operating nationwide - fears that this will spread Covid

webfact

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I think the number one is lack of Thai ability, followed closely by age and naivety

Yes, agree with lack of Thai ability, they haven't got a clue that their little bargirl sounds like a bargirl.

Naivety goes hand in hand with that.

Age, not so much IMO. Because I have seen quite a few exceptions to that. Confident older blokes can still pull birds in Thailand. If they aged in the West with feminists etc their perceptions of themselves would be low.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Yes, agree with lack of Thai ability, they haven't got a clue that their little bargirl sounds like a bargirl.

Naivety goes hand in hand with that.

Age, not so much IMO. Because I have seen quite a few exceptions to that. Confident older blokes can still pull birds in Thailand. If they aged in the West with feminists etc their perceptions of themselves would be low.

Pit told Betsy: You know what? Enough is enough. I'm off to Patteja.

58EA9DEF-6FC4-44C6-B245-0E9B2F6C8515_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Yes I have noticed that. 

Why do you think it is that farangs marry more prostitues than office or factory workers etc.

Inexperienced with women? Low self esteem? Alcoholics? Nerves?

So many single and beautiful good women in Thailand I can't understand why they would actually pay for such an inferior product when you can get a much superior product free which is easily available.

That is true.

But it's still, not trouble free, most of the same money, tragedy, hard luck stuff, family stuff will still come your way.

TIT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

pay adequate support money to people.

pay the business in full. 

pay unemployment benefit equal or near to their pay.

given financial support in lockdown.

ALL people and businesses should have adequate support 

The problem with lefties is they think money grows on trees.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

That is true.

But it's still, not trouble free, most of the same money, tragedy, hard luck stuff, family stuff will still come your way.

TIT.

Ain't that the truth. I had to pay 3000 USD for her sister's broken leg. And the massages weren't even that good!

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I paid 100kbht, in two 50kbht monthly installments, after unlimited use, then 10kbht/month.

It was a little more expensive than 'by the night payments' for the first 2 months, then it was super cheap.

Compared to the expense of the Brit wife (around 600,000 pounds + expenses) who supposedly was a free one, and comparing the quality and quantity of the two 'products', the Thai bar girl was an amazing bargain.

You know the old saying...."free" sex is the most expensive sex of all! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Please define a good woman for me. IME it's the "good" women who were not free, they cost me over a quarter of a million dollars each. And they were completely inferior in the bedroom to my present Thai GF. True, they were not Thai.

I don't know where you get the idea any woman is free, they all have a price tag.

Yes

4AF2DA49-835E-42E2-9FE1-3AE6021DBC06.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, RobMuir said:

The problem with lefties is they think money grows on trees.

Check out the right-wing Australian Government budget, they are spending about three times what the previous lefty government did. And got crucified for so doing.

It's not rocket science, when monetary policy has no fuel in the tank, fiscal policy has to take over.

That's if you don't want a country collapsing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Check out the right-wing Australian Government budget, they are spending about three times what the previous lefty government did. And got crucified for so doing.

It's not rocket science, when monetary policy has no fuel in the tank, fiscal policy has to take over.

Right-wing Australian government? Like comrade Daniel Andrews?

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

No

Don't have it. 

Now there's a real, insurmountable problem!

Sarcasm.jpg.9553564a92fa32f1b199d7f5b45dbdd8.jpg

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BenDeCosta said:

Right-wing Australian government? Like comrade Daniel Andrews?

I mean ScoMo and Josh, last time I looked they were the federal government. But you knew that already.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I totally agree, Labor would not have had the hide to waste as much money as Happy Clapping Scooter from marketing and his sidekick Jewish Josh which was all about them holding on to their jobs and salaries/perks.

Neither have run a business themselves, neither have a clue.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RobMuir said:

Sounds like have been run through the ringer.

If they are gainfully employed why would you pay them a quarter of million dollars? That is madness.

Easy to train them up in the bedroom if you know what you are doing. I would be interested in hearing how they rated you in the sack. If you can bring them to a heightened state of ecstasy they will do what you want and won't be able to keep their hands off you.

Plus if you marry a hooker they have had thousands of blokes previously, the odds will be they have had hundreds bigger and better than you so it will be harder to satisfy them adequately.

Better to give them multiple orgasms if you want them to fire up in the sack. Paying them cash is just compensation for your weak effort.

Hope that helps.

You obviously have zero knowledge of the way Australian Family Law operates with any relationship of more than one or two years.

I'm not going to waste my time with a troll, goodbye.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

You obviously have zero knowledge of the way Australian Family Law operates with any relationship of more than one or two years.

I'm not going to waste my time with a troll, goodbye.

I can understand getting rung through the ringer if married with kids by the courts.

But I had several 1+ year relationships and never paid them to leave. 

And don't know anybody else who did either. If you did then you got sucked in.

You last sentence indicates to me why you have struggled. Harden up mate.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Kasset Tak said:

Since last year it's a hoard of new caddies here at the local golf club... they were all "working" in Pattaya, Pukhet and Bangkok before the covid-19 shutdown! 

Many doctors say that with Covid almost anything is more safe done in the outdoors; you just need a visual screen (unless you... you know...).

7 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Sounds like have been run through the ringer.

If they are gainfully employed why would you pay them a quarter of million dollars? That is madness.

Easy to train them up in the bedroom if you know what you are doing. I would be interested in hearing how they rated you in the sack. If you can bring them to a heightened state of ecstasy they will do what you want and won't be able to keep their hands off you.

Plus if you marry a hooker they have had thousands of blokes previously, the odds will be they have had hundreds bigger and better than you so it will be harder to satisfy them adequately.

Better to give them multiple orgasms if you want them to fire up in the sack. Paying them cash is just compensation for your weak effort.

Hope that helps.

I did see a few of your movies years back,

good job man i'm impressed.

1 - Copy.JPG

• Haha 1