Thai driver who fell asleep at the wheel killing one blames kidney dialysis for being tired

webfact

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported on a 52 year old man who was driving a pick-up after getting kidney dialysis.

He was on his way home when he fell asleep behind the wheel and veered to the other side of the road hitting a minivan carrying workers.

One person was killed and five injured. 

The accident happened in Song Phi Nong district of Suphanburi on Route 3422. 

Apart from the Toyota van a Honda Civic was also involved in the smash.

The female driver of the Civic, Sarocha,21, died as a result of her injuries. 

Jamnian, 52, had been to have the kidney treatment and was reportedly tired but still decided to drive home from the hospital.  

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-05-29

• Sad 2

Well, since he can't heck the side effects of the dialysis, let's just stop the dialysis altogether. There are many other more deserving people in the queue who don't go around killing innocent people.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AquaThai said:

So its the clinic and Drs fault, not his?  Isnt it standard procedure that the facility inform patient that someone should drive them to and from afyer procedure.  Classic culture  never take responsibility. 

I friend of mine had a minor operation in a UK hospital and they would not let him leave till they were sure his friend was there to drive him home.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Jamnian, 52, had been to have the kidney treatment and was reportedly tired but still decided to drive home from the hospital. 

Hope he likes jail food.

• Like 1

Why do people always blame something else ?

Man up, you fell asleep, it happens, now pay the price for your wrong doing, i.e. killing a young innocent person and injuring others.

I hope you get at least 10 years at the Bangkok Hilton and your license suspended for life.

If not happy with the above, you can always ask for the death penalty.

Edited by 4MyEgo

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

Why do people always blame something else ?

Man up, you fell asleep, it happens, now pay the price for your wrong doing, i.e. killing an innocent person.

Actually your TVF name says it all.

Ego/Face.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Actually your TVF name says it all.

Ego/Face.

Actually my user name came from my number plates on my car many many moons ago. It was a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 1974, I thought it was an appropriate number plate, don't you think ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, jaiyen said:

I have just had intestinal surgery and I have been legally banned from driving for about 6 weeks till I get a Doctors clearance. My driving insurance is also on void.  This is to protect everyone so I don't have a problem with it despite the inconvenience. Try doing this in Thailand !!

Insurance in Thailand ???? not for many.

13 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Actually my user name came from my number plates on my car many many moons ago. It was a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 1974, I thought it was an appropriate number plate, don't you think ????

Did you stroke it regularly?????

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Did you stroke it regularly?????

Actually would have loved to of had a few brides maids/brides stroke it as I used the car for weekend wedding hires, made some serious $'s back then, while also enjoying driving some really good looking babes to and from church/reception areas.

57 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Actually would have loved to of had a few brides maids/brides stroke it as I used the car for weekend wedding hires, made some serious $'s back then, while also enjoying driving some really good looking babes to and from church/reception areas.

Nah ,  I meant your  ego????