Students in Thailand’s Trat province told to wear uniform for online learning

webfact

18 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

stupid ideas approved.. Dear students just don't wear your school uniform for online learning.. It is useless and ridiculous

it is not at all.  See my comments above. It is a sensible move. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

47 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

it is not at all.  See my comments above. It is a sensible move. 

It's 10 kinds of crazy, send your kid to public school and this is what you get. This the education the salespeople at Thaiwhatsadu who are hiding in the aisles playing on there phone get.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It's 10 kinds of crazy, send your kid to public school and this is what you get. This the education the salespeople at Thaiwhatsadu who are hiding in the aisles playing on there phone get.

Its 100 kinds of sensible, unless you have no real  interest or commitment to your child's attitudes, discipline, application and education.  Many families who home school their kids, insist on smart dress for the child and the Mum or Dad when they teach.  It sets the scene, that this is a serious learning time and not game play.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ikke1959 said:

in the western education system the students don't wear uniforms

where do you get that idea from?  All the schools my kids attended in the UK and all and any that I have seen, all have a uniform.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Your serious? Really Serious?  If so I am at a loss for words.  The tone for homeschooling is set when they, the children, sit down at the table, turn on the tablet, log in and its time for learning.  Wearing a freaking uniform or smart dress is just unnecessary.  Do you think all those people working from home are getting dressed in their business and work attire while working on-line and completing paperwork or making phone calls in the confines of their own homes.  If you do believe this then I have some ocean front property for you to buy in Nevada.

there is no debating with you, you are being too illogical. I will leave it. 

• Thanks 1