The missing iPad, abandoned boat and last call: Mystery surrounds death of Aussie elite private school graduate found dead on an idyllic Thai island

webfact

7 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Yeah your welcome. When you spend a lot of time in Thailand you find that anything is possible and not clear and straight cut. Would you like me to add in in  the possibility of being drunk off his skull and then falling over and drowning taking his I-Pad with him that acted like a weight dragging him down under? Or the I-Pad electrocuted him after falling in the water?

"Would you like me to add in in  the possibility of..."

Fill yer boots, why not?

2 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Does anyone give a flying f...... that I went to Scarborough High School? (At least I learnt not to go diving alone at night.)

Scots College has snob value, if he had come from Chisholm TAFE the fact would have gone unremarked.

What I learned in secondary and tertiary education was only about 5% of what I needed in the workplace.

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"Would you like me to add in in  the possibility of..."

Fill yer boots, why not?

I'm sorry as that is not quite clear, but we in the USA have heard of stories of things from areas of UK for a man putting the hind legs of a sheep in ones boots and?! Easiest to sheer the sheep that way. As the rumor has it or course.

Or does it go back to the times when English Cavaliers were having a drink on and then were too lazy to go out and take a wizz, so they just preceded to fill their boots up to the brim while sitting? Or are you referring to one filling his boots with coal as a perk for working in a coal mine? 

6 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

I'm sorry as that is not quite clear, but we in the USA have heard of stories of things from areas of UK for a man putting the hind legs of a sheep in ones boots and?! Easiest to sheer the sheep that way. As the rumor has it or course.

Or does it go back to the times when English Cavaliers were having a drink on and then were too lazy to go out and take a wizz, so they just preceded to fill their boots up to the brim while sitting? Or are you referring to one filling his boots with coal as a perk for working in a coal mine? 

I was referring to a figure of speech. interpret it whichever way fulfils your fantasies.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I was referring to a figure of speech. interpret it whichever way fulfils your fantasies.

No you go first as you are the author of that comment. Anyway might get the Mrs. on all fours and give that one a whirl.

5 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

No you go first as you are the author of that comment. Anyway might get the Mrs. on all fours and give that one a whirl.

Dont forgrt the most important part, which the yank has missed completely, is the sheep must be placed on the edge of a cliff so the sheep keeps trying to back up lol!

So youre out dogging with the Mrs tonight?

2 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Dont forgrt the most important part, which the yank has missed completely, is the sheep must be placed on the edge of a cliff so the sheep keeps trying to back up lol!

So youre out dogging with the Mrs tonight?

Who would have thought what one could do on the White Cliffs of Dover. Nope no doggie stuff going on. Not a full moon tonight. 

Thai police are probing the mysterious death of a Sydney man who took a small boat out in the middle of the night and never returned. 

As the desperate search continued, authorities eventually uncovered his body.

These statements really contradict each other.  If his body was recovered you cannot say he never returned.

More garbage writing.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

As a former diver I'd be asking a few questions:

#1.  Where was the boat found, out at sea or moored as per the picture?

#2. As a divemaster he would know better than to dive alone, so was he diving or something else?

#3. Did he go alone?

The answers to these 3 questions can lead to quite different possibilities.

>Someone else <may of been the instigator in his death . Diving into the unknown Tigeranddog

3 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Very odd but that has to be on someone's bucket list. If i ever start top get dementia, then the closest I would get is a gal in a sheep's outfit enjoying that wonderful view..

Could just be another tragic result of the Covid lockdowns. 

What's a divemaster do for a living when there are no tourists for over a year?  Between finances and just plain lack of human interaction...

In any case, condolences to his family.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I wonder if he had important information on that iPad like private keys to a digital currency wallet etc.?

A good idea is to give your family your public keys, that way they can view transactions on your wallet without having access to the funds. 

You seem to know more... Hmmmm.... INTERESTING!  Expect a knock on your door in 10, 9, 8, 7....... ????

12 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

As a former diver I'd be asking a few questions:

#1.  Where was the boat found, out at sea or moored as per the picture?

#2. As a divemaster he would know better than to dive alone, so was he diving or something else?

#3. Did he go alone?

The answers to these 3 questions ca

How can you tell if someone is a dive master when you meet them ???

Easy, it's the first thing they tell you !

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

1. An MBA from a top 15 school. 2. An engineering degree.

3. Art restoration training.

A course in some sort of construction, bricklaying, carpentry, metalwork, lets  get some real  people  into the world.